Suggestion- Add claims tp? I feel like a lot of people forget to do /sethome and then its a hassle to get a mod etc. Why not just add TP to claim cord

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
Hey! I understand this suggesting but if I had to rate it from -1 to +1 it would be a -1. It would be great for new players to be able to tp to their claims but what about if someone claims more than 1 claim? That would mess up the whole system and this is why I am giving it a -1.

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Hey! I understand this suggesting but if I had to rate it from -1 to +1 it would be a -1. It would be great for new players to be able to tp to their claims but what about if someone claims more than 1 claim? That would mess up the whole system and this is why I am giving it a -1.
Or they could make a setup where it's /tp claim1 or /tp claim 2 etc

Ratings
Well generally my idea what to do whatever the last claim was, otherwise it would be a big cluster etc.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This idea is great! It would definitely help newer players!