Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
I am drowning in in copper blocks, flint and lapis right now.
Can we please add at least these 3 ores to the sell shop. It feels like a crime dropping 8+ dubs of copper blocks.

S O S

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Just stop mining for it the. Boom easy

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Why would I need that much copper? Should just be able to sell it...
Aren't you banned anyway?
Yes I am banned and theres always a use for copper many builds can be used for it like a steampunk type build

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Yes I am banned and theres always a use for copper many builds can be used for it like a steampunk type build
Any reason why it shouldn't be added to /shop to sell?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
All within the same minute ... eventhough the posts where hours apart

not to mention you don't actually give any reason why it shouldn't be added to shop so please just stop replying unless to actually have something to add to the conversation....

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
i did give a reason i believe that the sell shop should be limited as much as possible right now earth is basically just another survival

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
i did give a reason i believe that the sell shop should be limited as much as possible right now earth is basically just another survival
okok, but you're using the disagree button on posts that aren't even disagreeable...

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
okok, but you're using the disagree button on posts that aren't even disagreeable...
I disagree with your statement

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
I disagree with your statement
Just seems to be a reoccurring thing with you Shrek and I've only been here 4 months. You always seem to bombard everyones threads with pointless bickering and then on top of that, abusing the negative reaction buttons.
Anyways, please keep the conversation on topic. If you don't have a genuine reason to disagree with something then don't post.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Just seems to be a reoccurring thing with you Shrek and I've only been here 4 months. You always seem to bombard everyones threads with pointless bickering and then on top of that, abusing the negative reaction buttons.
Anyways, please keep the conversation on topic. If you don't have a genuine reason to disagree with something then don't post.
i disagree with your statement and your the one thats keeping it off track with the thread

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
i disagree with your statement and your the one thats keeping it off track with the thread
surely he can get warned or banned from the forums for this, right?

anyways bunni i 100% agree, as the ores are just kinda uselesss like redstone because what on earth do we do with them when redstone barely even works, copper is ugly and has like no purpose and flint legit is useless because who tf crafts arrows and also nether u only need it once lmao

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
surely he can get warned or banned from the forums for this, right?

anyways bunni i 100% agree, as the ores are just kinda uselesss like redstone because what on earth do we do with them when redstone barely even works, copper is ugly and has like no purpose and flint legit is useless because who tf crafts arrows and also nether u only need it once lmao
i disagree with your points copper looks amazing in some builds flint can be useful and redstone works very well

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
i disagree with your points copper looks amazing in some builds flint can be useful and redstone works very well
Dude you literally just shit post constantly. You never add anything useful to the conversation and you just straight up bug everyone on forums. Can staff do anything about this???

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Dude you literally just shit post constantly. You never add anything useful to the conversation and you just straight up bug everyone on forums. Can staff do anything about this???
yeah at this point it is beyond moronic what he's doing, constantly just shitposting and being useless tbh

is this even allowed smh

also he's perm banned for death threats so why is he allowed on the forums