Suggestion: Add parkour stats rewards, challenge stat, and stat highlights

Ivan91011

MVP+
Ivance911
Ivance911
MVP+
Ratings
I believe they should add stat awards such as completing this amount of maps gives you a cosmetic or title, or a certain amount of jumps gives you a aura, stuff like that. I think adding the amount of different challenge maps completed should be added as a stat that comes up when you hover over a name and a leader board to go with it, it will add more of a meaning to challenge so people with ranks don't have an unfair advantage with speed and people who can buy enderpearls (possibly give an ultimate award for completing every map in challenge mode?) I also think they should have stat highlights, where you can showcase your most proud stat, like have it appear above your character or in bold when you hover over their name. Just some suggestions!

Upvote my suggestion if you agree!
https://suggestions.manacube.com/su...ts-rewards-challenge-stat-and-stat-highlights

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I agree, that would be very cool. One of those things that does exist is the checkmark that you get for completing all maps, but that's pretty elite, and it would be fun to build on that.

Ivan91011

MVP+
Ivance911
Ivance911
MVP+
Ratings
I agree, that would be very cool. One of those things that does exist is the checkmark that you get for completing all maps, but that's pretty elite, and it would be fun to build on that.
Well the check map is for completing all maps, but theres no award for completing all maps in challenge mode. Maybe add like an award for completing a certain amount of challenge maps too.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Do you mean Champion maps? Or Challenge mode? Because there really isn't anything special about Challenge mode.

Ivan91011

MVP+
Ivance911
Ivance911
MVP+
Ratings
Do you mean Champion maps? Or Challenge mode? Because there really isn't anything special about Challenge mode.
Challenge mode, everyone uses speed, enderpearls, or potions to get an advantage and make it easier to complete a map, and with challenege mode, its just vanilla parkour with no advantages over other players.