Suggestion for KitPvP

MVP+
Rseu
Rseu
MVP+
Ratings
I think scamming should be punishable. Of course, I'm referring to in-game scamming. Just because several hundred hours of grinding can go away in 5 seconds with one misplaced trust in a person, some people disguise as snakes and weasel their way past your wall just for your money, and they get no punishment for it. I just don't see why scamming shouldn't be punishable. I mean, yeah, it's your fault you got yourself scammed (most of the time), but I just don't see a reason why it shouldn't be punishable.

I could also be a tad bit biased as my friend got scammed recently, but feel free to share your input on this topic!

Thanks,

mnecraft

ELITE
mnecraft
mnecraft
ELITE
It's already punishable if you were to /ah scam people or if you were to scam someone for cubits

MVP+
Rseu
Rseu
MVP+
Ratings
It's already punishable if you were to /ah scam people or if you were to scam someone for cubits
Well, my friend was scammed out of 1million and he claimed he wasn't able to get the person punished. Though I think it was because he trusted someone and told them to CF for him then they didn't like they said they would and just dipped.

Ratings
I don't think It'd be a good idea to make scamming bannable, as it can be perceived in different ways making it a difficult rule to enforce properly.