Suggestion for pvp, duels and lps

hotzzz12

ELITE
hotzzz12
hotzzz12
ELITE
Ratings
Hi there,

I would like to suggest some improvements on the pvp concept in our survival realm. It's a personal opinion so be free to disagree or add more suggestions. First of all, I think that should be add new pvp arenas with more diverse environment, I mean, a lot of people likes pvping, I know it's not the main goal of survival, but the /warp pvp is getting very dull. New arenas would grow peoples interest and make it funnier (not talking about worlds pvp cause they weren't built exactly for it).
I also think that /duels should receive new maps and/or new kits ,if possible, most of them no one plays and they are pretty bad balanced and there are some that could be created.
At last, I would suggest a new type of lps, I know lps means "last player standing" but would be more interesting if it had like teams, instead of being always the same everytime. Usually people just team up anyway to win the prizes so why not make at least once a day, a "last team standing"? We have 2 lps games per day, if I am not wrong, and, in my opinion would be very satisfying having a third pvp. being a team one. For the prizes, I suggest like giving the same prize for all the winning team or, to make it more competitive, give prizes for like the 3 players that dealt more damage, for example.

Hope you all having a nice day,

hot:sleepy:12.

Romanite

ELITE
Romanite
Romanite
ELITE
Ratings
3 1
Not quite sure what the rewards are for LPS on other realms, but I think that there should be a mana reward instead of money (Olympus). I like your ideas though! Id love to see new kits for duels.