Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Ok, but I don't see how disabling fly in certain radii of players would really affect this given it's a connection issue. How would disabling flight in certain radius of a player would help laggy players?
It gives players a chance to leave? If you fly above someone and jump down there is nothing the player can do. If the player sees you running at them from 200 blocks away they have a chance to get their armour, grab the gaps whatever.

Duda23123

ELITE
Duda23123
Duda23123
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
Tbh this is a very good suggestion. Smth must be done when if you get out for 1 mim in the wild you have people crossing the whole map in 20 sec with fly and kill you. I think the best suggestion was to create a range when fly is disabled against non allied people

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
It gives players a chance to leave? If you fly above someone and jump down there is nothing the player can do. If the player sees you running at them from 200 blocks away they have a chance to get their armour, grab the gaps whatever.
So now it's just making hunting harder? Dumb imo.

I'm all for making the game more fair for players with garbage internet or locations that naturally have a higher ping, but it doesn't really seem like any of your ideas are doing that, they're just making hunting harder.

Additionally, map is not THAT slow to where you'd need a warning in game to know a player is near you. If players don't know the map exists, I don't care quite honestly, I don't want one of my favorite parts of the gamemode to be ruined because of player error, and I'm sure plenty of people agree with me

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
So now it's just making hunting harder? Dumb imo.

I'm all for making the game more fair for players with garbage internet or locations that naturally have a higher ping, but it doesn't really seem like any of your ideas are doing that, they're just making hunting harder.

Additionally, map is not THAT slow to where you'd need a warning in game to know a player is near you. If players don't know the map exists, I don't care quite honestly, I don't want one of my favorite parts of the gamemode to be ruined because of player error, and I'm sure plenty of people agree with me
Have you seen how messed up the map has been over the last few days?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Have you seen how messed up the map has been over the last few days?
It's not an issue with the dynmap, if you go to the bugged coordinates on the map website the land's actually there, that's not an issue with the dynmap, the Minecraft map itself did not render in correctly

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
It's not an issue with the dynmap, if you go to the bugged coordinates on the map website the land's actually there, that's not an issue with the dynmap, the Minecraft map itself did not render in correctly
Regardless of who is at fault for the issue, its an issue none the less.

It just gets more and more messed up every day c:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Regardless of who is at fault for the issue, its an issue none the less.

It just gets more and more messed up every day c:
Ok, but what does it have to do with your point of the dynmap not being sufficient to warn people considering that the bugged lands aren't an affect of the dynmap but of the server map?

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Ok, but what does it have to do with your point of the dynmap not being sufficient to warn people considering that the bugged lands aren't an affect of the dynmap but of the server map?
?? there is literally a town there though. Just dont understand

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
?? there is literally a town there though. Just dont understand
It's because there's villages generating and towns are trying to get the villagers before they fix it...? Plus what does this have to do with ANYTHING?

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
It's because there's villages generating and towns are trying to get the villagers before they fix it...? Plus what does this have to do with ANYTHING?
Im trying to understand whats going on with the map.