[Suggestion] Trust List for Teleporter Pads

My_Chemical_WiFi

PATRON+
MyChemicalGoose
MyChemicalGoose
Patron+
Ratings
28 2
Have you ever made a teleporter hub only to need to move that hub and you cant because a teleporter that someone has placed cannot be picked up now they are perm banned?

Have you ever had random tp pads all over the place and needed to wait for weeks for your town leader to pick em up?

I do!

Hi I'm Chem, and do I have the suggestion for you! Introducing!!!! A trust list for tp pads! A revolutionary new idea brought to yous by my award winning scientists! Thanks to the breakthroughs of modern science and technology, the trust list would allow users to add people to teleporter pads, so they too can pick em up and move them about! No more pesty unmovable tp pads always in the way! also while I'm making this, might be a good idea to automatically let town mayors have automatic access to move tp pads too

We guarantee you'll love this suggestion! Subscribe now and you'll also get a free copy of Chem's top 5 ways of causing chaos and world domination absolutely free! Sub now!! The phones are buzzing and my brain usage stocks are limited!! Try the 30 day free trial and if you aren't 100% completely satisfied with this suggestion within 30 days you'll get your money back! Call today!! XD

*Warning 30 day free trial is hypertheoretical and does not exist, Chem and associates is not responsible for unsatisfaction of this suggestion. Terms and Conditions apply. No Rainchecks. For legal reasons my lawyer said I must disclose this is a massive gag but the actual suggestion part is real*

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Have you ever had random tp pads all over the place and needed to wait for weeks for your town leader to pick em up?
Guilty !! xd

but +1 I have nothing to add just a 10/10 ideas

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Yes!!

This would be huge for new builds or redoing spawns

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
Love the way this was written. One thing to note is you can have permed banned player tp pads removed after 30days. Just need a ticket showing location and an admin can remove it for you. As far as the trust list would be cool but understand there will be logistics with it as well. My thought is 2 additional people no more could be added. Also would be cool if we could name th to pads instead of saying iglsteph tp pad we could have the name there. Would save so much time from doing armor stands and a cleaner look.

My_Chemical_WiFi

PATRON+
MyChemicalGoose
MyChemicalGoose
Patron+
Ratings
28 2
Love the way this was written. One thing to note is you can have permed banned player tp pads removed after 30days. Just need a ticket showing location and an admin can remove it for you. As far as the trust list would be cool but understand there will be logistics with it as well. My thought is 2 additional people no more could be added. Also would be cool if we could name th to pads instead of saying iglsteph tp pad we could have the name there. Would save so much time from doing armor stands and a cleaner look.
Haha thank you :D. Ooo thats handy to know, thank you ^-^. Aye good idea Stephie! That would be super if they could do that!! Thank you for adding that to the suggestion! :D