jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi, so I am a person who comes on for parkour not just to parkour but also to hang out with people and socialize. I think the server could really benefit from adding more tools to make it easier to connect with friends and be more "together". I see plenty of questions from new players asking about how to get to their friends and I think that making it easier to connect to friends would help keep newer players that similar to me that want to have a good time with their friends but don't know how to starting out.

I've spent countless hours in spawn just chilling with everyone, talking in the manacube discord, and participating in funny shenanigans. It would be really fun if there were small non parkour games that could be added that would make spawn more than just running around in circles. This is less of an important thing for me but I still think it would be really cool to have.

Another thing that I kind of hinted at earlier was adding some sort of party system. I'm sorry but explaining /log [mapname] to anyone that wants to go to the same map as their friend is a little annoying. Adding a party system would make playing on the same map a lot more streamlined and would benefit not only newer players but also the massive discord calls of people all wanting to play on the same map.

And yes, I understand this isn't the most important element of the parkour server that the devs would want to focus on, but I wanted to bring this to light to see if anyone shared my same thoughts. Maybe I am really stupid and there's a reason none of this was already added to the game, so to that I apologize for wasting your time.

I wanted to make a post on this forum not only to express my thoughts but to ask what everyone else thought about this? Do you think I am really stupid for making this forum post? If this is a bad idea I would be open to here why it should not be added. Leave a comment down below and make sure to leave a like on the video and subscribe if you want to see more content just like this :) (just kidding on the last sentence)

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hi, I think this is a great idea personally. Since I play with my friend all the time, we sometimes find it hard to play together especially if we’re picking maps randomly. Even maybe with the new parkour update around the corner, this might be a good feature to add. Possibly to even build on this, you could have specific maps designed for 2-4 players at once where you can work as a team instead of having to do your individual thing. Hope this helps at all or gives you any more ideas.
Chicken
PS: you can leave suggestions and ideas here: https://manacube.com/forums/suggestions/

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
Hi, I think this is a great idea personally. Since I play with my friend all the time, we sometimes find it hard to play together especially if we’re picking maps randomly. Even maybe with the new parkour update around the corner, this might be a good feature to add. Possibly to even build on this, you could have specific maps designed for 2-4 players at once where you can work as a team instead of having to do your individual thing. Hope this helps at all or gives you any more ideas.
Chicken
PS: you can leave suggestions and ideas here: https://manacube.com/forums/suggestions/
Wait, parkour is getting an update? What is it about.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Wait, parkour is getting an update? What is it about.
Not sure yet but there’s been a lot of talks about it in chat. This was also in his Q&A on general forums.
097D7CAE-7253-4886-911D-D3AD6564B812.jpeg

Scar

ELITE
paddy8476937
paddy8476937
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
Sounds great, I've been here for over 5 Years and I can just totally agree with you. I got much better over time, but still a bit behind the normal party techniques you see on other server. So good Idea