Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BDOsborne and EwoutV,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed it and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BDOsborne and EwoutV,

Your map will now be put in reviewing.
The theme is original and the build is very accurate with lots of detail to be seen, overall an amazing job in both these areas, not much else to say really.

The parkour is the main concern. Overall, the difficulty is quite unbalanced. I'll put what specifically needs changes in the spoilers below.
The first 45 strafe is too challenging for the difficulty. The rest of the checkpoint is okay.
This checkpoint starts easy, but after the jump featured below it gets really difficult (an example of unbalance)
1632782547112.png

With a ladder neup immediately following..
Mostly fine, only issue is that the piston head is facing west which makes it buggy
1632782968469.png
Both of these chains are a bit tricky, and there is a skip shown below
1632783407503.png
(You can also use this to skip the first part of the next cp)
1632783732190.png
This room is a bit tricky, and having such a long way to go before reaching a checkpoint doesn't really help
1632783820295.png

This jump is too hard without being fully failsafe
It's easier than the first, but still a pain.

You have until one month from now (October 27th) to make these changes. If I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. I will be closing this thread, so please message me either here on the forums or on discord when changes have been made.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BDOSborne and EwoutV,

Thank you for your patience; I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.