---------------------------------------------

First name Greg

Age 16

Country or Timezone
PST

Discord username
Greeeee2#6879

Why do you want to become staff?
I am very active, and I know kitpvp that if myself or maybe someone else that's active became staff that would immensely improve the kitpvp experience for most if not all people on the server! I would love to join the staff team, not only because I play this server A LOT and it's always been enjoyable, but also just to help more people with their ManaCube KitPvp experience! As I know a lot of people quit ManaCube KitPvp, just because they don't know how fun it can be, or how certain things work. If I were to become a Helper I would do my best to help all players to understand how kitpvp works, and when things in it can be fun.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I don't remember the exact time but i believe i started sometime in 2020. I started off playing Survival, then when mana merged with mineville I switched to Manacube KitPvP and have loved it since.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I usually play 20-40 hours depending on the week, I have school on weekdays, and a part-time job on Saturdays, so i usually play after those events are out of my way.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I'm very social when it comes to computer games, I love interacting with people, and I am very level headed, and am not easily angered. That makes it so that I can deal with all types of people, and help them when they need help, and remind them to follow server rules if they aren't following the chat rules and such. I also am pretty good at kitpvp, and I feel as though I'm respected in the community, if i see people hacking i make sure to let staff know, as I'm sure you all have seen in /report. I also have been addicted to this server for years as my hour count and stats on survival and kitpvp show, so there shouldn't be any worry about me going MIA. I am also good at deduction and using logic to solve problems.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? As a KitPvp main, I have seen a bunch of things, from all sorts of things from people spamming racial slurs in chat, to seeing heated fights in chat going to far, to watching hacking (bunny hopping, auto clicking, speed hacks, and kill aura), and have learned how the staff deal with those said situations and hackers. Therefore I would know what I could do to help the server and the people in the server throughout those situations! (Not saying that I couldn't or wouldn't need/want to learn more about these situations, and how they are handled)

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
#1: Dedication- Since i started, mid season 6 of survival i got over 1500 hours on survival, and since the mineville and manacube merge, i have gotten over 1300 hours on kitpvp.
#2: I care about the server- As my time can show I clearly care about the server, and for years have been doing my part to help manacube stay a safe and fun place to spend your time.
#3: Pleasance- I am a pleasant person to be around, as after all manacube is "just a video game" so i treat the hate as a grain of salt, and take criticism as a chance to learn.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of a staff member is to better the community through hard work and patience in... ones actions/ lack of action in some cases, through your words/word choice, and through your interactions with members of the community, and overall just helping people by answering their questions and keeping chat appropriate.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes, ofter record my gameplay, and I sometimes stream on twitch and post unlisted/public YouTube videos depending on the context (unlisted is usually when I'm showing mods evidence of people I think are hacking and such).

Anything else we should know?
I have applied for helper a few times, all got denied, i took those as learning opportunities, and I'm here to apply again, and if i dont get it, i'll work to improve on what they didn't find professional in me! Also I have temporarily been banned for several reasons, if need be I will gladly talk through these things although I feel as though those are things of the past, and I have grown from them.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

superflyGreeeee

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
31 3
+1 greee great job (you shouldve applied for surv staff imo)
Kitpvp needs more staff, survival chilling with their mod count, although I do enjoy survival my chances are higher in kit which I also enjoy playing ♥️ ty for the support

EndTheLag

PATRON+
PATRON
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
EndTheLag
EndTheLag
Patron+
Ratings
37 7
Kitpvp needs more staff, survival chilling with their mod count, although I do enjoy survival my chances are higher in kit which I also enjoy playing ♥️ ty for the support
Survival is the biggest realm on mana that has a huge lack of staff, even other staff members admit