awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
As we all know there is a lot, a lot of bugs on survival at the moment. In this post I'm hoping that some people can comment what they think is one of the most important ones that need to be fixed, hopefully staff can take a look at this just to see what the community wants to be fixed at the moment and prioritize it over the other ones.

Examples of bugs: Manapond not giving experience bottles, Duels disabled, Ancient duels party quest not working, Wizard armor not dropping in slayer.

superflyguy5121

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyguy5121
superflyguy5121
ELITE
Ratings
141 9
Harvester Hoe disabled rn.
Tps is not consistently above 19.
Items bought off /shop such as blocks dont stack after placing and breaking
Mana pond party quest should be reduced from 50 especially for solo players
Should add prestiging after rank 10
Duels disabled

Vinstage

ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3
The bug which allowed u to go over spawner limit
the bug by which /fly is SOOO ANNOYING
the bug with shaders is that sometimes if u have /nv or a glowing helmet, it starts blinking for no reason
the bug where it allows VIP+ and above to eat magical flying cookies

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
I know about all of these bugs n they suck, but if we wanna get em fixed quicker post them in the #issues channel on the manacube discord so hopefully staff can see and they will be passed onto admin to fix : P

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I know about all of these bugs n they suck, but if we wanna get em fixed quicker post them in the #issues channel on the manacube discord so hopefully staff can see and they will be passed onto admin to fix : P
They know the issues its more of them being fixed as I think fixing a lot of issues is more complicated then people perceive them to be.

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
Most if not all of these issues are known and are being worked on soon.

Survival is not the only game-mode that is riddled with bugs, admins work very hard to keep it as bug-free as possible, but fixing bugs is not as simple as acknowledging them. They will be fixed in time, im sure.

In the meantime, if bugs that we do not know about come up or are discovered, make an official ticket so we can try and fix them.

Java

Stardust

ELITE
StardustOfficial
StardustOfficial
ELITE
Ratings
Have the admins/Dacon ever thought about hiring more developers and getting more help? With the combined bugs in all the servers, they're up to their neck in bug reports and problems. It just seems like a lot for two(or three considering sunset) developers

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Sunset isnt a developer xD. We have Rory and Boomclaw. And ngl they are great developers. I do agree on the part where they are being flood in bugs and a new dev might be very usefull!

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
Have the admins/Dacon ever thought about hiring more developers and getting more help? With the combined bugs in all the servers, they're up to their neck in bug reports and problems. It just seems like a lot for two(or three considering sunset) developers
Sunset, ChocBar, Dynsalir, and Boomclaw are all Admins. Admins can deal with bugs but also have other important responsibilities.

We do have Marcel and Rory, as developers currently.

Java

Last edited: