Survival ideas/suggestions

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
There aren't much different things from last season, so I thought it could be a good idea to do a thread with suggestions so our
incredible admins could take to do survival better.
I appreciate more ideas so our survival could be better, and also opinions of the ideas and +1 if you would like this on Survival

What does Survival need?

---------------------------------------

Challenges

We just need them, It is a really good thing, a reward for playing lots of hours till Next season, so people has always something more to do

Task Shop

Maybe instead a task Crate, when you complete a task you recieve task points, everytime you get 1 more level, reward points are higher, and you can buy stuff there, maybe cores, spawner fragments, xp, titles etc

P Quests

I would add more Party Quests so se can do more stuff with our partys together

Prestige shop

Something like skyblock, but I would also add any new perk, like /autocraft or maybe /rename or /condense /filter etc or more /ah slots

MCMMO

I would like to day some things about this

No sense on fixing ancient debris+Builder Wand as It is the only way to try max mining skill

No sense on banning for AFK acro as It is an AFK skill

Party xp mcmmo is a pretty good way to helo people farming skills

BuyShop

I have a BuyShop, but I have to be there so people can buy my stuff, isn't there any way Buyshops works un all cubes or even offline?

Pets Plugin

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/⭕️1-12-1-19⭕️hpet✏️create-unique-pets❗️packet-side.93891/

I found this pet plugin, I think it could be a god addon to Survival. Take a look

Shop

Some stuff from /shop should be fixed imo:
-Buying Spawner fragments or giving us a new way to get them.
-Selling sand
-Adding snow layers
-Buying 27 stack like in skyblock
-There's an empty slot in blocks part

More stuff

-Mana in bottles as an item, like xp
-If there's not a way to add spawner fragments on the shop, maybe changing a lot kilton price as they are too expensive, or fishshop or idk but we clearly need a better way than killing mana golems to get spawner fragments
-Could be possible to craft golden berrys with golden nuggets? That would be cool

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
dont forget stop making sell chest take 50 percent of youre income that to much
do like 10 percent
I think 20%-25% would be better as to not break the economy again.

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
Task shop would be cool, or just better loot from task crates. The netherite scrap was cool, but im tired of getting spawn eggs over and over again, it was really cool getting an ancient crate key once from it. Maybe a title when you complete a certain number of quests or if you're top 5 for tasks at the end of a month.

superflyguy5121

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyguy5121
superflyguy5121
ELITE
Ratings
141 9
good post, yeah I agree I was dissapointed when survival never got the same challenges as skyblock or even prestige shop

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
Definitely need a Tasks revamp. Task shop is a great suggestion, it gives people a reason to grind tasks. They will get boring super fast since the task crate sucks and you dont get anything better for streaks besides harder tasks and the same reward.

Pandabud104

PATRON+
pandabud104
pandabud104
Patron+
Ratings
24 1
Would love to see auto sell chest go down to 25% tax as the 50% sucks.

McMMO would love to see the Axe level go up and maybe a way to see the max level for everything.

fantismo

PATRON+
_fant
_fant
Patron+
Ratings
31 3
tasks can be an interesting grind for sure but there is too much of a discrepancy between the desirable rewards (ancient key) and non-desirable rewards (everything else). small sell wands, trench tools (lower uses), or even another stairstep tool between craftable gear and ancient gear would be interesting candidates. ppl have been using regen/str pots frequently, maybe those could be included instead of spawn eggs or some of the less useful random items?

Glacier

ELITE
CXVIII
CXVIII
ELITE
Ratings
26 4
I love every single idea on there especially the perk shop idea. If you could make tasks have a perk shop for autocraft, pickupfilter, rename, bold, I would do tasks every day lmao great idea qd.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
I would love to see Party quest involve a quest where 2 or more people have to complete a quest together, Whether it be a party boss that can be won in the last section of quests that allow party members a chance to kill it for rewards, or an isles quest that 2 or more players need to get one of the individual drops from a Isle mini boss. Just a thought!

As is the quests can only be claimed by the owner , so more individual quest claims that show who completed the quest would be nice. I get that we get claims and mana ect, but it doesnt really boost individual party members morale to never see anything personally given from completeing quests for the overall party quests.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
369 19
I would love to see Party quest involve a quest where 2 or more people have to complete a quest together, Whether it be a party boss that can be won in the last section of quests that allow party members a chance to kill it for rewards, or an isles quest that 2 or more players need to get one of the individual drops from a Isle mini boss. Just a thought!

As is the quests can only be claimed by the owner , so more individual quest claims that show who completed the quest would be nice. I get that we get claims and mana ect, but it doesnt really boost individual party members morale to never see anything personally given from completeing quests for the overall party quests.
I agree with Val. Would love to see a reward for party quest for those who contributed to that quests. Also would love to see more weekly tasks or tasks that keep coming. Could be like x number of mana reward split between players based on percentage or something. I feel party quests for lots besides burning lands is soon going to be over and lot of the season left

Glacier

ELITE
CXVIII
CXVIII
ELITE
Ratings
26 4
There aren't much different things from last season, so I thought it could be a good idea to do a thread with suggestions so our
incredible admins could take to do survival better.
I appreciate more ideas so our survival could be better, and also opinions of the ideas and +1 if you would like this on Survival

What does Survival need?

---------------------------------------

Challenges

We just need them, It is a really good thing, a reward for playing lots of hours till Next season, so people has always something more to do

Task Shop

Maybe instead a task Crate, when you complete a task you recieve task points, everytime you get 1 more level, reward points are higher, and you can buy stuff there, maybe cores, spawner fragments, xp, titles etc

P Quests

I would add more Party Quests so se can do more stuff with our partys together

Prestige shop

Something like skyblock, but I would also add any new perk, like /autocraft or maybe /rename or /condense /filter etc or more /ah slots

MCMMO

I would like to day some things about this

No sense on fixing ancient debris+Builder Wand as It is the only way to try max mining skill

No sense on banning for AFK acro as It is an AFK skill

Party xp mcmmo is a pretty good way to helo people farming skills

BuyShop

I have a BuyShop, but I have to be there so people can buy my stuff, isn't there any way Buyshops works un all cubes or even offline?

Pets Plugin

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/⭕️1-12-1-19⭕️hpet✏️create-unique-pets❗️packet-side.93891/

I found this pet plugin, I think it could be a god addon to Survival. Take a look

Shop

Some stuff from /shop should be fixed imo:
-Buying Spawner fragments or giving us a new way to get them.
-Selling sand
-Adding snow layers
-Buying 27 stack like in skyblock
-There's an empty slot in blocks part

More stuff

-Mana in bottles as an item, like xp
-If there's not a way to add spawner fragments on the shop, maybe changing a lot kilton price as they are too expensive, or fishshop or idk but we clearly need a better way than killing mana golems to get spawner fragments
-Could be possible to craft golden berrys with golden nuggets? That would be cool
I like the buy shop working on all cubes idea its annoying when ppl want to use it and you're not in the same cube so you have to go to cube 3 or whatever every time