Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
350 107
----[Dear ManaCubers]----

Today I am making this post cause I wanted to let the forum's community know a new perk that I have been thinking for the last week.

The perk:

The perk will let players create more than 1 party. Each party could have it's own upgrades, spawners, player/member limit and claims.

To make it not too common it would be only available to Elite ranked players.
To not be as overpowered, stacking partys for more claims or more spawners could be bannable.

The command:

The command on creating a new party would be /party create or /p create. If the player already owns one party and they don't have the Elite rank, then he will be notified in the chat with the message of the requirement of elite rank.

When a player goes to delete on of the two parties they will have to type the following command: /p delete <name of party>

For any further information you can always message me on discord or reply on this post.

My discord:

------------- JasonKalf#3301 -------------

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
too complicated, party name shows in your nick in chat, so it's gonna show both if this is added? Doesn't seem smart, also on someones profile it's gonna show 2 parties? How are party commands gonna work without overlapping with both parties. There's a lot of little things that would get messed up if you were able to create more than 1 party. It just seems unnecessary in my opinion. :)

itsnightcrown

VIP+
itsnightcrown
itsnightcrown
VIP+
Ratings
I agree with @switchxr, there is a bunch of commands and other things that would get messed up if this feature was added into survival. There is a workaround this though if added, when you run a command such as /p, before showing the main UI, it would ask which party you would like to manage then show the settings for the party. Another example is if you are banning someone from your party, you would be able to say /p [Party] ban [player] but that could be a pain at times. This topic is debatable.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
350 107
I agree with @switchxr, there is a bunch of commands and other things that would get messed up if this feature was added into survival. There is a workaround this though if added, when you run a command such as /p, before showing the main UI, it would ask which party you would like to manage then show the settings for the party. Another example is if you are banning someone from your party, you would be able to say /p [Party] ban [player] but that could be a pain at times. This topic is debatable.
Yeah my idea behind it would be to like do /p invite <name of player> <name of party>