Survival: PvP In Isles and why it should be removed.

18emcclellan

ELITE
18emcclellan
18emcclellan
ELITE
Ratings
I know this might get some backlash from some but last season for Slayer no pvp was enabled in any area. This new season for Ice Haven, Relicrypts, and Burning Lands pvp has been enabled to a degree with risks to engaging in pvp. Such as mob drop loot being only dropped upon death. To full on lose of inventory in Burning lands. What I have seen is pvp engagements especially with Unbreakable SSV items not stopping. Even if tossed off the side of the islands and being unable to disengage or die being stuck in infinte pvp.

My SUGGESTION: I move to disable pvp in isles especially with the Party quests for 10,000 mob kills in burning lands and 10,000 mob kills in Sandara.

Outcomes of pvp: Non ssv unbreakable (new players not geared up) usually die to geared players in isles due to Mcmmo axes breaking armor, or falling off the isles or not being able to heal with IMPLANTS 3.

Pvp with SSV Unbreakable sets: Endless combat with no way to escape from Morends wand combo with other ssv items and custom enchants such as Implants 3 Gears 3 and other means of movement.

I haven't dug around for other similar threads so if this is a copy then my bad.

Attachments

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't see them removing PVP from isles, as frustrating as it is in regards to grinding the Burninglands quest, it is highly unlikely that PVP will be removed from isles. But, if they did do that perhaps they could buff the mobs a bit to make it more challenging, and disable keep inv on mob loot or something. That way if you die there's still a cost, but other players can't kill you only the mobs in isles.

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
I came to the same conclusion I genuinely believe pvp in isles should not be a thing. I made a thread about it a well