• Nether Claiming

• Border Increase/1.10

• End Reset

• Entity Clear

• Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
17 1
I have compiled my list of things I and others feel should be changed/included in survival:
Nether claiming
So much could be done in the Nether, I don't know where to start! We can make Ghast farms, insane XP farms, even catch Ghasts and display them! Another thing is I, and many others, cannot find a reason for the Nether being unclaimable! One thing is, we can't find any difference from the Overworld that makes the Nether undesirable for claiming. Again, at it's core the same as the Overworld.
Border increase/1.10
Survival is becoming slightly stale. We need to revive it before it goes bad for good, and new territory and game features would definitely revive it
End reset
The End has been thoroughly raided, a reset is long overdue
Clearlag/Entityclear
I feel that the entity clearer is useful, but MC already takes care of it every 5 minutes. The clearer should be removed, and if there are entities causing lag, the mods should be able to take care of it by going into spectator mode and solving the problem. The reason I am so adamant about this is minecart elevators. They are incredibly fast, and the entity clearer clears the minecarts.

Socrates

ELITE
SocratesTime
SocratesTime
ELITE
Ratings
Hello Socio. I agree with all of your points.

I have recently tried to go very far off into the distance to find new things, but I was limited by the border limit. It was a bit saddening :(.

The End is just trashed at this point with so much random builds and grief.

The Entity clear happens too often in my opinion. Especially for an automatic food crop farm, some of my crops disappear because of the clearing of entities.