Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
If you haven't seen the main announcement thread yet, go to https://manacube.com/threads/survival-season-5.41112/
This thread will just give more info/stuff not mentioned.

| Season 4 - Best Party Competition :mc_38-2:

Submit screenshots & coordinates of your parties territory to be voted as the best/nicest looking party.​
The top 5 submission will be chosen by me, and then we will have a community vote for the top 3​
#1 - Gold Star (To 3 members) + Reset Bundle​
#2 - Silver Star (To 3 members) + Reset Bundle​
#3 - Silver Star (To 3 members)​
Submit screenshots and coordinates of your party here: (Please do not post duplicate submissions.)​
You have until April 20th to submit. The top 5 vote will be announced a couple days after that​

| Reset Vault :mc_130-0:

Here is the final list of allowed items in the reset vault:​

• Legendary Treasure Keys
  • Perk Treasure Keys
  • Rank Upgrade Papers
  • Any item that says "Reset Vault Access" or "Season Vault Access" in the lore
  • 5 Year Anniversary Clock
  • Elder Sword
  • Elder Fishing Rod
  • Daffodil
  • Mystic Armor Set
The vault will be locked on April 19th, and accessible again after season 5 releases​

| Dynmap now live :mc_358-0:

You can now view the live dynamic map of season 5 at https://map.manacube.com/
Only a maximum of 30 people can view the map at the same time, to ensure the server does not get overloaded​

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I’m personally looking forward to the new season of Survival, I’m sure the regular players of Survival are also glad to finally have a reset, as I know it’s something that was well requested.

As for the updated items list, hopefully it clears up any questions regarding what can and can’t be taken into S5. Thank you for the additional information, and the updated list and including the “best party competition” - I know from experience that friendly competitions before resets are incredibly fun for the community.

Ratings
I saw a episode in Dacon's first 'season 5' message '' Any purchase made to survive this week or last week will be re-sent to this player when the 5th season is released. '' I bought two seller minions from the Manacube store on April 2 and April 3, so Can I get them back after resetting?

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
I’m overwhelmed with this new Survival season, I really hope everyone enjoys it to the max, and I sure you all will.
And for Survival community, I wish everyone luck and a super good start for this new change, and hope to see everyone there!

As for the new items added to the reset vault, I hope everyone is happy that we added some of the requested items to the list. I must believe you all got everything set up! :cool:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I saw a episode in Dacon's first 'season 5' message '' Any purchase made to survive this week or last week will be re-sent to this player when the 5th season is released. '' I bought two seller minions from the Manacube store on April 2 and April 3, so Can I get them back after resetting?
I’d file a support ticket after the reset and include screenshots of the receipts sent to your e-mail of the purchase(s), likely an Admin or Dacon will have to decide that, and that’s your best bet of getting a response.

Here’s the link: https://forums.manacube.com/support/

MomGetTheLantern

ELITE
MomGetTheLantern
MomGetTheLantern
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
There are still a lot of items with exclusive on them but not season vault acces. Considering mystic set is allowed those should be too. Just a helmet or just a santa set isn't OP or an unfair advantage to new players but they still hold a lot of value for some people. I would apreciate re-evaluating those items. Thanks in advance!

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
There are still a lot of items with exclusive on them but not season vault acces. Considering mystic set is allowed those should be too. Just a helmet or just a santa set isn't OP or an unfair advantage to new players but they still hold a lot of value for some people. I would apreciate re-evaluating those items. Thanks in advance!
Mystic set is allowed because it says "Season Vault Access" on it

MomGetTheLantern

ELITE
MomGetTheLantern
MomGetTheLantern
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
Mystic set is allowed because it says "Season Vault Access" on it
Yes I understand that. My point is that there are exclusive crate items that don't say "Season Vault Access" which could/should still be added to the resetvault. I am not saying all exclusive items should be vaultable. I am just saying there are still some exclusive items that don't really offer an unfair advantage to new players. It would be nice if some get added but if they don't it won't be the end of the world.