Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
356 107
----[Dear manacubers]----
Hello! Recently I came up with an idea for a new perk for all players and I wanted to share it with the forums!

The idea.

/silk will be obtainable through a crate (I suggest voting Crate). /silk whrn turn on, will let you break spawners and silk them. Players will now no longer be able to silk spawners without /silk and they will have to obtain it. /silk will cost about 10m and will be used by right clicking a paper which is named /SILK PERK or something like that. Also, /silk will be free for vip, vip+, mvp, mvp+ and ELITE members. Lastly, /silk will have another feature which lets ELITE players use it as sill touch. To activate it, elite players will have to perform the following command: /silktouch.

That is all. I don't think this command will be featured anytime soon but it would be cool if it would. Anyways, thanks for reading my post! Have a good night, day, evening!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey Jason!

I like the idea! I don’t think you currently need silktouch to mine any spawner on manacube as of right now tho (besides islands). Are you suggesting they should consider adding back silktouch spawners?
Would love to hear back from you!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
356 107
Hey Jason!

I like the idea! I don’t think you currently need silktouch to mine any spawner on manacube as of right now tho (besides islands). Are you suggesting they should consider adding back silktouch spawners?
Would love to hear back from you!
Yeah

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Would this work as just ordinary silk touch too, so for mining leaves and spiderwebs etc?

LSA2

ELITE
LSA2
LSA2
ELITE
Ratings
I think this would work well for factions as silk touch pickaxes only come from mvp kit and enchanting I believe.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
356 107
I think this would work well for factions as silk touch pickaxes only come from mvp kit and enchanting I believe.
Please do not reply to such old threads. Thank you.

thisisreality

VIP+
ThisIsReality
ThisIsReality
VIP+
Ratings
Eh, I like how they have it right now, however I do like the idea, and would not mind if this is how it worked instead. It probably would appeal more to people who did not have perks