Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101

----[Dear ManaCubers]----

Before I start explaining my idea I want to mention that I uploaded this idea on this category and not on the ideas and suggestions section as it is attracted to survival.

Hello! Today I am posting this thread cause I wanted both to introduce my idea to the public and to make people have a post to respond to as now the forums are pretty inactive.

My idea

The idea is more like an upgrade for spawners. My idea is if spawners hit the 64 spawner stack up limit they could be "Leveled up". When the player levels up a spawner the counter (spawner counter) will get back to 1. If the player breaks the spawner they will be able to silk touch it (pick it up). With that, if you level up 64 spawners containing 64 spawners, then you make a full upgraded Leveled up spawner.​

(It sounds complicated but it really isnt. Here is some explanation. If you have a maxed out spawner as now that means it's a 64 spawner, you will be brought up to a menu to level up the spawner. The spawner's counter afterwords will be set to 1. You can break that spawner and create even more leveled up ones. After having 64 of the leveled up spawners, you will have a maxed out leveled up spawner which will produce even more resources)

The menu

By right clicking a maxed out spawner (a spawner with a 64 counter without leveled up) you will be brought to a menu with some pretty basic stuff. There will be an icon with a spawner which will tell you some information about the spawner such as: Spawner counter, Spawner level and spawner type. There will also be a hopper icon which will tell you about the level up.

(The level up will NOT cost anything)

The benefits

The new leveled up spawners will make the mob stacking up cap up to 9999. The maxed out leveled up spawners will produce up to 1000 mobs per spawn. Mobs spawned by the leveled up spawners will drop more resources or even rare and RNG drops.

(I know it's hard to make the mobs stack up cap up to 9999 as it may bring the lag with it.)

Store purchases

As these spawners would be hard to earn I think it would be cool to have them on the store for people with cubits to buy. This may make the game a little more pay to win but we can make it so you can only buy it with cubits so it's not purchasable with real life money. It would be fair to make it atleast 4 dollars each

Crate drops

Players could earn a leveled up spawner from any crate. Starting with the voting crate, it would have a very low chance and it would only contain the following leveled up spawners: pig, chicken and cow. Now for the reward chests they will provide a bigger chance and more spawners such as: sheep, spider, zombie and skeleton. The ather crates will have bigger chances as well. The higher value of crate it gets the better leveled up spawner players can get, up to an iron golem spawner or even an evoker.

The look of the spawner

The leveled up spawners will have an editable color tag. Players can now right click upgraded spawners and tap on a nametag bringing them in a different menu with a lot of options of colors to choose from. There may also be a name feature for the spawner.

Requirements for the use of the new leveled up spawners

Leveled up spawners will contain the party level requirement in their description by hovering over the item. The party requirement will be doubled from the original un leveled up spawner. For example the iron golem requires your party to be atleast level 100 to use them. For the leveled up though it should be 200. This makes party levels over 150 somewhere useful.

That is all I got. For any further information about this post you can always contact me on discord.

---------- JasonKalf#3301 ----------

If this post needs to be posted on the ideas section let me know. I will be transferring it if it is not supposed to be posted here.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
EndTheLag this post is over 1 month old. Please do not reply to such old posts.