Survival Suggestions

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
Hello, I am QD_iBlqzy[ELITE] rank. I would like to do some suggestions to add on the survival server.

-Artmap:

Artmap is a very beautiful thing to do in survival. I realized that u need a perk from crates that aren't currently aviable.
Personally I think that should be a rank perk, like MVP, MVP+ or ELITE idk. But I would let people do that.

-Fall damage

I think that fall damage party permission would let people do party warps with minigames, like a dropper, or something like that, This idea is really good on the social part of the server

-Interact permission

You should be able to edit interact permission to guests, so u can make them open doors without opening chests for example.

-Shop

It's a bit annoying everytime I want to build anything with white concrete, I have to buy powder an placing water bcs the solid block is not on the shop.
I would fix that so people can build without losing time on that.

-Claims

Adding a new Party Upgrade to get claims can be a nice way to let players stay on the server all the year. Aksi upgrading party level could give something.
Claims can be an option

-Builder Wand

A little control panel to configure your builder wand, so you can put, more blocks to do huge construction