SVA For Special Flowers on Aether? :DD

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Turns out the leadership staff of ManaCube, do not support this positivity. But I believe that if we get enough support here, we can change that!!

Hello all!
So as some of you know I am kinda big on Aether. When I first joined I was just another annoying unranked player, but soon became respected or at least tolerated by others. I have done this by being the most successful unranked player on Aether.

Anyways my story thing is kinda boring. When I was starting to pick up attention I had special flowers named to spread positivity. There was a total of 11 named "Have a good day! : D". I then went around to people who were online and gave them out. I did this because that day I was feeling kind of sad and wanted some joy. Just a simple smile can change someone's day and this has changed at least 1 person's day in-game.
I think it would be awesome if these flowers could be made as a Season Vault item. Since I have released these magical flowers they have been shared amongst players as a remark of friendship, have been sold on the auction house with a value of 2 million mana (as a gift), and have been itemed in chat often to show that someone cares.

I know that anyone with the ability to name an item could do the same, but the friendships and values associated with it won't be the same. If we could get someone to make a limited number of these incredible items as season vault items, that would be awesome. These flowers will be spread around with the history they have and most importantly, a smile. : D.
These flowers symbolize the great community and friendships that are created between players on ManaCube. Some of these relations have spilled out into real life and have made people happier in life.

When I made all 11 I gave them all out to different people. Since I have forgotten some of them and are continuously looking. As of now, I know that these players have one:
JohnnyRocket88
MusicBi
Ttuller
YeEeRrR
Conman527

You can ask any of them the effect that this item has had. All will agree with me that they benefit the community.

A friend,
SSM

I have made a suggestion on the Manacube Suggestion page. Please go support this there too.
https://suggestions.manacube.com/suggestions/68451/sva-for-special-flowers-on-aether-dd

Last edited:

NotTwisty

ELITE
poohStinks
poohStinks
ELITE
Ratings
Even though this is an odd request, I definitely agree with it. :)
Yes this is a odd request but I like it, I think its a good idea and I agree with it good luck to SSM

-NotTwisty

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
sounds like a great idea i agree

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Just looking at this, I don't see why it shouldn't be included, as it is a general lift of spirits and overall a really good idea!

I'd recommend making a suggestion here though. I encourage everyone to upvote it if you think it is a good idea (if you put it up @SSM_GOD)!
https://suggestions.manacube.com

If you do make one, make sure to post a link here!

Best,
Wings

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
It's such a pure and cool thing I'd definitely get behind this!
I reckon if we get enough traction its possible its also possible you do a second iteration of such flowers in the new season as your own "seasonal access item" where you can give it back to people in the new season rather then giving it seasonal access slot which not everyone may have access to. Regardless its such a special thing either way I hope this become a thing

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
You are so cool i love you i am supporting ur post ily