Swearing

Ratings
3 1
I ask only a simple thing with two suggestions as to how to fix it. I do not approve of all the swearing on Manacube, but I know I cannot change that. I only ask that those who have /shout to be more respectful with their word use. I have /ignored someone on account of their swearing in /shout, but I, however, still saw their /shout messages. My suggestions to fix this are: (1) those who swear in /shout should have their /shout privileges revoked, or, (2) the /ignore should block /shout messages as well as in-chat messages.

Kindest regard,
BryonyO5

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
We have been campaigning to be able to block shouts since day one, but have been ignored.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think there should just be a filter upgrade. This would solve many of the words that shouldnt be blocked and block many that should be.
Gramaticaly, there is no reason to swear as you could use better adjectives, but if you want to, others shouldnt be affected by it.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
those who swear in /shout should have their /shout privileges revoked
Those who break chat rules in shouts will be warned and if repeated after the warning, a shout ban will be issued.
Best wishes,
-kxe ;>

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I agree with kxie, the staff will deal with players if they are using inappropriate language in ./shout. However, I can understand how it's frustrating that ./ignore doesn't apply to shouts which I feel should be further investigated.