• Username: InfinityxKatrina
  • Map name: Sweeping
  • Photos of your Parkour:
    Sweeping1.png
  • Sweeping2.png
  • Sweeping3.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v InfinityxKatrina 3
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 29 (3 checkpoints)
(The second structure is a dustpan)

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5. The build is a bit simplistic (fine by me, but possibly not for others) and the brush part doesn't look particularly good in my opinion (maybe try using fences?). It's still clear to me that it's a broom and dusting pan, though, which is the most important part.

The theme is original, not much else to say about that.

The parkour definitely seems fitting for an easy in length and difficulty as well.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
+0.5. The build is a bit simplistic (fine by me, but possibly not for others) and the brush part doesn't look particularly good in my opinion (maybe try using fences?). It's still clear to me that it's a broom and dusting pan, though, which is the most important part.
Yeah, still trying to get better at building. But being a map judge gives me a good opportunity to look at maps and see different techniques for building that you guys use!

DeusInAbsentiaa

VIP
R0ttingChr1st
R0ttingChr1st
VIP
Ratings
I love the build! (It gets a +1 from me)
If I were you, I would use different wood types (Oak+Birch in my opinion) for the actual brush to make it look real.
But regardless, good luck!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Kristina,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is original as there are no broom and dustpan maps (and we love the concept!) The issues have more to do with the build and the parkour. The build definitely depicts a broom and dustpan, there's no doubt about that. The block choices make the build seem rather unattractive and the huge empty space in the dustpan is a lot of wasted space that looks off. The PK was definitely long and difficult enough for the easy difficulty, but, there were too many jumps that used the same block and pattern (like consecutive fence jumps to consecutive cobble wall jumps, etc) and the PK on the dustpan seemed lacking due to not using a lot of space on it. With improvements in the block choice and PK, this map could definitely be accepted in the future! Hope to see more maps from you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.