Sxschaa
MVP+
Ratings
Your Username:
Sxschaa

Date when locked:
23 October 2018

Why you were locked:
I can just repeat what i said in my old appeal, i got permanent banned for Hacking (I know to not say it but it wasn't actually me) but i know why i got Locked and i am still thankful back then that i got Locked and not really Permanent banned.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?
If i think about it really again, yeah i did get banned but i don't remember why anymore, but i guess it was for the same thing? but got unbanned pretty fast for too less evidence? i think?

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?
Alright so, basically i didn't hack in any way shape or form in the last 11 Months that i was Locked, even when i maybe got Spectated (what i guess) and also tried to provide some information about Bugs when i found them (which got fixed too) so i was clean over 11 Months (10 since my last appeal)

Any evidence to support your appeal:
like last time i can only provide my own word that i didn't hack in any way shape or form in the last 11 Months, i did some maps like i said, even with a friend, we did all easy maps and if i flew around like it was in the evidence of mister

so now it is over 1k completed maps (overall) and 579 Unique Maps, which makes a pretty good number to me that i didn't hack again since i got Locked (before it was 300 over all maps and only like 200 unique maps) and i also try/tried to help fix "bugs"/exploits when possible on maps like MushroomCastle (like 2 minutes ago) that is why i hope i maybe could get Unlocked after these 11 Months that i played "Okay" active and tried to show my good will on the Server, thank you for reading this even if it gets denied again (which is possible) and have a good/nice day!

Best Regards ~Sxschaa/Sascha

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Hello Sxschaa,

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. I will be putting this in reviewing while I look over the evidence surrounding your initial ban and lock and discuss it with fellow parkour staff. This may take time, so please be patient. If you have any questions, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229), or start a conversation with me on the forums!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Hello Sxschaa,

I regret to inform you that your appeal is being rejected. You didn't reappear in game again until recently (like a week ago) and we feel that you need some more time. If you want to prove that you should be unlocked, there are some things you can do;
-Help out new players ingame
-Continue finding glitches/bugs and reporting them to staff
-Kinda obvious, but don't hack
-Be respectful in chat all the time, regardless if a staff is online or not

You may appeal again 1 month from now (October 30th); any appeals made before this time will be instantly closed. If you have any questions, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229), or start a conversation with me on the forums!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.