GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Heya everyone! As most of you know, I (GamersDecision) have been a Parkour player on the server for quite a while right now. (Since 2019 Spring) It has been an incredible 2 and a half years on this server, the community and maps have really given me a lot to enjoy either by myself or with friends. It has been fun playing together with such nice people from around the world, clearing maps, creating stuff for the server and making friends! My time on this server is something I never regret spending and it has been a big part of my teenager life.

However as of now my motivation has been really lacking. I've been enjoying other games and things a lot more recently and getting on Manacube feels more like a chore than anything else. I don't get the same enjoyment from playing anymore, and it's not because I don't have time or am busy, I'm simply enjoying other stuff more and have got bored of Manacube. Which is why I think it's time for a break. I'm quitting for now.

I have no idea how long I'm going to be gone, seeking for motivation to play and make Parkour again. It could be that this only lasts a couple weeks and I'm gonna be properly back soon with this overly dramatic post having no purpose, but I don't think it's the case here. I'm not going to disappear from social media or anything, I just won't be seen on the server. That being said I am still easily accessible on Discord, by either private messages, Manacube Discord, Madisoncube or MMA if any of you are up for chatting or something.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your time on Mana and I hope I find enjoyment in it again in the future. Take care all you amazing people and thanks for everything

- GamersDecision

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
noooo gamers! ill miss you! you are the main reason that I still parkour to this day. your motivation and kindness is amazing.
have a nice day, gamers! <3

(btw ty for the 20k mana for 3 prestiges lmao)

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Ah Gamers!! I know we didn't talk much but the time that we did I just remember you being an amazing guy, always helpful in parkour and the mapper community alike. Sad to see you go man and I wish you the best with all future endeavours <3

Best wishes,
Jash

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Gamers you are amazing always!!
your maps are fun to play and judge. you're very nice to be around, and very helpful and caring. hope to see you soon <3

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
another mana player succumbed to play geometry dash, my list is slowly growing

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
1629582318046.png

Enjoy your break though, you will be missed!
Catch you on MMA for more watermelon and pineapple talks xx and other S tier fruits

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
the decision has been made

the gamersde- anyway have fun swing by some time

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Gamers, I've also been sucked into the world of GD with pris. HE'S TAKING US ALL!!
Anyway, you've always been an amazing friend on the server and have always been super helpful to not just me, but everyone. Hopefully, you'll come and say hi from time to time, but take as much time off as you need. Everyone has had this feeling where you lose motivation for games, so don't feel bad about it.
Thanks for everything and for making my mana experience better than what I thought it would be. <3

CornJob

ELITE
Uitzicht
Uitzicht
ELITE
Ratings
Just now, when I am coming back, you are leaving...
Nonetheless, I hope you have a good time doing other things than ManaCube. I am sure I speak for everyone if I say you will be missed.
See you in the future mate and for the meanwhile, take some rest ;)

o/

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
i still love you gamers all the best xoxo