Talk About Music

Snackbone

Snackbone
Snackbone
Ratings
I've been playing the guitar since I was a little kid! Hurts my hands...
Music taste is a little all over the place, I do like Of Monsters and Men though. Their old music has an amazing vibe to it! Very cinematic sounding.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I can't believe no one is saying edm ;-;

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey man! Great thread :D

Personally music is my go-to 24/7
It is like an escape from reality in moments where I feel down/sad. XxxTentacion, YNW Melly and Juice WRLD are my go-to artists right now.

Music has gotten me through a LOT. Music is just always easy to find and 1 click away from me. My dad bought 2 guitars back when he wanted to learn how to play. We own a standard one and an electric one :D

-Dutchy :)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
um yes so stuff ok yes um like songs with dark themes are my jam ok bye it's 330am what am I doing
also I play the guzheng and used to play piano but I quit bc bored yes ok bye

At the moment my favorite song is probably 'Losing my Love' by Verzache, the melody is amazing and it resonates with me a lot. I am also liking Cuco at the moment as well as Rex Orange Country, Tame Impala is also amazing. One genre of music I can never get over is JPOP, it's usually just anime openings at the moment but it's all so good!

I'll tend to listen to anything by;
✪ GIrl in Red
✪ Chase Atlantic
✪ The Neighbourhood
✪ LOONA
✪ TWICE
✪ Joji
✪ Eve
✪ AKMU
I also like to listen to various instrumental music, for example, I started to like the ukulele, it is a beautiful instrument. Here https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/ I find chords and try to master this instrument.
Peace!
Not bad taste of music :)

Last edited:

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
129 9
At the moment my favorite song is probably 'Losing my Love' by Verzache, the melody is amazing and it resonates with me a lot. I am also liking Cuco at the moment as well as Rex Orange Country, Tame Impala is also amazing. One genre of music I can never get over is JPOP, it's usually just anime openings at the moment but it's all so good!

I'll tend to listen to anything by;
✪ GIrl in Red
✪ Chase Atlantic
✪ The Neighbourhood
✪ LOONA
✪ TWICE
✪ Joji
✪ Eve
✪ AKMU

Peace!
Twice tastes frfr
Post automatically merged: