MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map submission has been REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we already have a lot of Tower-themed maps (Tower, DarkTower, ObsidianTower, even more). Remember to check the Parkour List before building a map so you are sure that your map is unique and original.
Build: The build was accurate to your theme as it was in fact a tall tower. However, the tower itself was pretty boring, with not much detail and block variety in the build - it was more like playing in a hollow cylinder than a tower. I suggest adding features to your builds that separate them from other builds that follow a similar theme to keep your build fresh and interesting.
Parkour: The parkour fit the difficulty of a MEDIUM difficulty map, which is typically 40-60 jumps. Be sure to have your parkour fit the difficulty and corresponding length of each difficulty (found here on the Map Submissions Guidelines post) so it isn't too long or too easy. The parkour was also pretty boring, as it was very repetitive and dragged out - try to use a variety of jumps with heads, anvils, water, lily pads, flower pots, ice, etc. to keep your map fun throughout the entirety of the parkour. Also, be sure to look for skips as I found one here - you can close off skips using /barrier. As for the end of your parkour, build one of these (change the wool color to match your difficulty) instead of putting a sign that says End (I changed yours for you if you want to see).

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.