Team Speak

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Hey guys, yankee here with some important information to share. NO ONE is on team speak for this server. Dacon worked to make a ts server for this server and I am like the only one who uses it and I am open to discuss just about anything there. That's what team speak is used for. Communicate with other players. This targets every player who plays on minevast and HAS team speak. Use it! That helps you be more active!

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Thats true. Everyone is on skype. I have like 50 friends added to skype. Although skype is good, team speak may be better because you can go from channel to channel without holding or ending the call. The downsides of TS is the cost if you want it on iPhone or Android ($4.99 USD) and you have to be connected to wifi because it will eat up your data plan. Skype does not use a ton of data. It uses some.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Yea! I prefer Skype over team speak for a lot of reasons. Skype, to me, is just easy and more convenient to use.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
I am starting to use TS when talking to my friends but I don't give out my Skype because I want to get doxed.