Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

The #TeamTrees Treasure Chest has been released on Survival, Factions, Skyblock, Olympus, Islands and Parkour!

This chest will be available from November 4th - 18th, and for every key used we will be donating $1 to https://teamtrees.org, a fundraiser started from the Youtuber MrBeast, to raise money for the Arbor Foundation.

(Every $1 donated, 1 tree will be planted in a variety of forests and lands in great need.)

Bonuses:
To reward you all for your generous donations we have created a leaderboard to track how many trees have been planted overall and the top 10 tree planters. See it in-game at /warp teamtrees The top 10 tree planters by the 18th November will be rewarded with the following:

- TOP 3 will receive early access and a free upgrade to the upcoming [ELITE] rank!

- TOP 10 will receive a choice of either the exclusive [BEAST] or [TopPlanter] Title on 1 server of their choice!

Get keys at https://store.manacube.com
(The 75% sale has been extended)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
This is gonna be quite interesting unfortunately due to me being in Australia 1 key is like 6 bucks for me here. Also just bought VIP rank so I’ll probably not be buying out. It’ll be great to see who the top 10 tree planters will be! :)
- TheProTroller

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
This is gonna be quite interesting unfortunately due to me being in Australia 1 key is like 6 bucks for me here. Also just bought VIP rank so I’ll probably not be buying out. It’ll be great to see who the top 10 tree planters will be! :)
- TheProTroller
You can change your currency at the top of the store :)
https://prnt.sc/psikxg

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Awesome addition, Get those trees planting! :)

Ozzyblack21

PATRON+
Ozzyblack21
Ozzyblack21
Patron+
Ratings
Glad to see Manacube will support #TeamTrees.

Good luck to everyone in the competition for the Elite rank, and new Titles. :)

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
This is a great crate! We donate to charity at the same time as we're having fun opening crates and receiving rewards! Wish I knew about the crate before I donated but oh well, I'll probably buy keys anyways :)

Good luck to everyone on the leaderboards for Elite and titles.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Well I spend 150$ got nothing but I help the server and planted 35 more trees so in my book I spend money to help and plant tree that a win win for me.

Thanks you @Dacon for doing a crate that give away to a charity <3

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Fantastic initiative from both @SunsetMagic and @Dacon. Love to see the keys everyone loves being coupled with charity again!

On a sidenote: very curious to see what the Elite rank entails and to everyone competing for early access good luck and do it for the trees!

Danny__

Ratings
Honestly I feel like all of the profit generated from the crates should be donated. Keeping more than 70% to yourself is selfish considering its advertised as a charity crate.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Honestly I feel like all of the profit generated from the crates should be donated. Keeping more than 70% to yourself is selfish considering its advertised as a charity crate.
If you want to contribute directly to the charity, you’re more than welcome to do so.

The difference between donating directly to the charity and purchasing a key, is that with a key you’ll get in-game items/perks, so you’re getting something in return for donating - when you donate directly to the cause, you don’t receive anything other than satisfaction in knowing you did a good deed.

The server is part of Dakota’s job - of course he’s going to want to make a profit from it, it doesn’t make him a bad person. You wouldn’t turn up to work and not expect to be paid, so why is he the exception?
Post automatically merged:

On another note!

I think it’s a brilliant charity and it’s such a good idea to contribute towards it, as well as receive in-game items and perks for those who are interested in competing for Elite!

Good luck! #TeamTrees

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
#TeamTrees has got to be my favorite social media trend in recent years. Glad to see we're doing our part :D
Its pretty awesome I quite liked #detrashed though it was pretty cool! regardless this is awesome of Dacon and I would love to see more of this kind of stuff in the future!!!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
fix ur server and stop worrying about money
this is an awareness initiative which if anything is giving people the best of 2 things.
1. a chance to donate to a charity
2. get stuff in the hobby/game they dedicate their time to

Its an awesome initiative and it really sucks to see a troll trying to belittle it. Think before you speak man Dacon wants the playing experience here to be as good as possible if for no other reason then it will mean more money no need to be so negative!

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
I got one on survival and got the hat :(
Really neat idea tho!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Silly MrBeast, you could have bought 200,000 keys on Manacube, instead of donating straight to #TeamTrees! Someone should tweet that at him ;)

Honestly, it makes me so happy to see people like @Dacon and @sunset coming up with ideas like this, of a way to give back to the community. For me at least, it gives me a greater incentive to buy keys after realizing that for every click of a button, trees are getting planted over the world. I'm playing to buy 50+ keys to help out both the server and teamtrees. I can't wait to see more crates like this!

-Chicken Wings