MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
-1 I agree with Rap here, these trees need to be hand-made not spawned in by sapling, the ground needs more block variety, and the parkour is super floaty as said above. The theme is sorta original, as there are a few tree / nature maps, but none about Team Trees, the parkour fits the difficulty, but could use more variety (consider using blocks such as soul sand/ice/brewing stands/enchanting tables/anvils/water/vines/fences/chests/stairs and fence gates) If you can fix these issues before it is processed, I'll happily re-evaluate your map

Otherwise, Good Luck
xoxo
Cam

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that your map has been rejected, the theme is very unoriginal, although we don't have a Team Trees related map yet, we already have a LOT of maps revolving around trees on ManaCube. The build also has minimal effort put into it, as the trees are grown by saplings rather than being hand built. Most of the parkour is also floating above air which can make the map look more messy and unattractive, as well as there being almost no variety with the parkour at all, but the length and jumps fit the difficulty well, (there was one barrier placed to create a checkpoint which also created a neo, don't know if it was intentional but that's the only jump I'm concerned with difficulty wised)

To avoid these issues in the future, please refer to the following link below to view the current Parkour list with map themes! I'd also strongly recommend putting more effort into your build, rather than growing some trees on islands, as it makes it look unattractive, please keep in mind that floating parkour is frowned upon by Map Judges as I said above, it makes the make look additionally messy and unattractive, I'd also recommend using a variety of blocks when making parkour jumps, I personally recommend vines, fences, ice , soul sand, chests, trapdoors, etc.

Parkour List (with theme): https://www.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to create, and submit this map to the forums, we appreciate the effort put into it and we hope to see more from you in the future.
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.