Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I know others will definitely disagree with me, because I am the creator of the other technoblade map. But I will be giving this a -1.

The build, overall looks nices, but just doesnt feel executed well. The parkour just wasnt it, I didnt have as much fun, and it felt repetitive mostly, because of the corner jumps and neo's it has in it. The parkour also felt rushed.

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
I know others will definitely disagree with me, because I am the creator of the other technoblade map. But I will be giving this a -1.

The build, overall looks nices, but just doesnt feel executed well. The parkour just wasnt it, I didnt have as much fun, and it felt repetitive mostly, because of the corner jumps and neo's it has in it. The parkour also felt rushed.
You really haven't changed a bit since the last time I was active on manacube

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
personally, the build looks rushed and the shaping looks the same throughout. i'm not sure specifically what it is but it looks off

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
There is no point disagreeing with feedback from experienced mappers trying to help you. Surely you see a pattern of people saying the same thing and just take a step back and go "hmm i do see what they mean". The head is not scaled correctly, the posture is off and the clothes look unnatural. The sword also looks too basic imo. And I don't like how you used Noah's theme. I am not gonna give you minus whatever becuase it doesn't do anything but if I was to I would give you -1

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

We apologise for the late response
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
i'm going to give this a -0.5.

The parkour wasn't that bad as I didn't really have any trouble navigating through it/playing it but the build really brings the rating down. The face is very flat and the posture is not great and just seems very rushed.

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

We apologise for the late response
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.
1660175425293.png

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is original so good job on that!

Unfortunately, the overall shaping of the face face, body and posture as said by others above is the main concern for the build. In addition, the sizing of the crown does not fit well with the face.

The parkour is where the main concern comes in. Overall, the parkour did not feel enjoyable and some places felt too hard such as the double neo and the piston button jump. In addition, the pathing for some parts could do with a rework.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future.
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.