nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
It would be great if everyone could share their favorite memory on this post.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
It would be great if everyone could share their favorite memory on this post.
Okay but I have an opposition, what if I have so many good memories that I’m not able to pick a favorite? Can I just put one of my memories I hold fondly and love, or am I not allowed to say a memory since I don’t really have a favorite memory?

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Okay but I have an opposition, what if I have so many good memories that I’m not able to pick a favorite? Can I just put one of my memories I hold fondly and love, or am I not allowed to say a memory since I don’t really have a favorite memory?
Yes you can lol.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Well, to kick it off, awhile back I had my best friends live across the street from me, and we would always play together and do so much together. But to call one distinct memory is one night, which ended in us all getting in trouble of course, we made a course upstairs in our house and we would do nerf wars where we would be on teams and each team has a base, (it was the most fun thing ever). We would fight like real life and it was just something we did all the time, this isn’t really one distinct memory but more of all of the memories I have from how much we did this over the years. I really miss those times and they are some of my favorite things I had ever done in my life, by far this is the most memorable thing from my childhood.