Terrorism, the "action and idea" we all worry about.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Hello once again, yankeefan1187 here to explain some things that may concern you. I am discussing topics like "What is terrorism?" "How does it affect our society?" and "Will I be affected by it?." This relates to minecraft because online threats on servers are considered terroristic to some point.

What is terrorism? Here is a general meaning: Acts of violence intended to do harm and create fear.

Acts of violence like 9/11 were terrorist attacks. The internet, basically what our world runs on can be attacked. Note this thread is to inform, not to hurt. I personally made this thread to inform people about certain "things" over networks and minecraft that can be harmful. To a certain point, ddos threats can be considered terrorism, besides hacking. Take the recent Sony hacks for example, North Korea was intending on creating fear for the US and Sony in response to the movie, The Interview, a comedy/fictional movie based on a plot by the CIA to assassinate the leader.

How it can affect us: If someone or something is successful in a minecraft hack in doing harm to a server, they are considered a terrorist, in my opinion.
How to stop them: If anyone threatens to ddos or hack servers, accounts or anything USER REPORTS are available 24/7. MAKE THEM. Create a user report and I am sure a staff member will review it.

Thank you for your time for reading this, any further concerns or questions, let me know. Ask me when I am online and I am 24/7 availability for email, [email protected]

User reports: http://minevast.com/community/forums/player-reports/

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
If Americans truly thought that way, there would be no Arabic people in this country. It is not a majority who think Arabians are terrorists. Not many people believe this.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
I do not believe in steriotyping. I do not believe that all Arabics are bad especially when I know some very intelligent Middle Easterns. This is to inform the user of what it is, not to offend or scare. Why do we believe in all this crap that the news puts out? Because they want to make money! If the news said the world is going to end in 72 hours, we would believe it until some scientist proves it wrong.