Texture Pack

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Hey guys!
I've been making a texture pack!
I'm really proud of it and had a ton of fun making and editing it. So I intend to continue an upkeep of it.
I was wondering if you would be able to help me?
You see, I've never made a pack before, so I missed a bunch of textures and made a few other errors. If you are able to, could you try it out for a bit and help me find and fix anything that's ugly and/or broken?

This is version 1.2
The pack works best in 1.16.5 with optifine, here's the download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/279yc5z0ruwbjgm/SSM%27s_Foot_1.16.5_v1.2.zip/file

I'll be keeping the most updated link to my pack on my profile description.

Any and all criticism I appreciated!
Thank you!

Last edited:

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

I think you put this in the wrong section of the forums? Only pointing this out because forum games do not show up in the little featured post thingy that is on the side of peoples' screen- I assumed you'd want this post to get more traffic.

Also, this is really neat! I have not opened the file yet- I will take a look at it though!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Howdy Howdy!

I think you put this in the wrong section of the forums? Only pointing this out because forum games do not show up in the little featured post thingy that is on the side of peoples' screen- I assumed you'd want this post to get more traffic.

Also, this is really neat! I have not opened the file yet- I will take a look at it though!
OH OOP!!
I meant to put it in off-topic discussion.. lol! Thanks for noticing!
Would you be able to move it for me?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Wow very cool! Will test it out if I can :D

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I will check it out when I’m at my pc again. Keep us updated on the pack tho :eek: I turned on email notifications for this thread

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Yay!! version 1.1 is out! and early too! I couldn't hold back from giving it early... but this won't happen again! hymph
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zzgxbr8hrk2natt/SSM%27s_Foot_1.16_v1.1.zip/file
There are a number of fixed textures and such in this one. There is a full update list included in the file if you're interested!

I plan for v1.2 to come out on the 27th of this month. I've already started making some more custom textures, and also started to learn how to do optifine CTM (connected textures mod). This allowed for borderless glass and such!
OH! That reminds me!
This new file works best on 1.16.5 WITH OPTIFINE! I ran into a bunch of issues where textures were broken or acting weird if you didn't have optifine. However, there are some known issues with the first edition of 1.16.5 optifine, so just make sure to check often to keep that updated.

I still ask you for any feedback on ugly/broken blocks. Any and all comments are appreciated and taken into consideration!
I do have some questions for you though:
- What do you think of the diamond axe and sword having their own different texture compared to the other tools?
- What do you think of the lava and fire color?
- Do you play with clouds/fog on?
- What do you think of the grass color and texture?

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
v1.2 !!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/279yc5z0ruwbjgm/SSM%27s_Foot_1.16.5_v1.2.zip/file
this will probably be the most updated version for a while. I'm at the point where there is very little to do for 1.16 and small updates aren't really interesting to me.
I intend to redo some of the lesser liked textures, so don't find it unreasonable if the next version is a pretty big one for 1.17
anyways, enjoy!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Can someone send me some screenshots of the textures? I would download it myself but eh, optifine is kinda laggy for me...

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Can someone send me some screenshots of the textures? I would download it myself but eh, optifine is kinda laggy for me...
Sure! I'll send you some on discord as well as attach some to this post.
Optifine isn't required, but it allows for additional texture mods and processes the textures at a higher quality. I don't know why it would be laggy.. the whole purpose of optifine is to optimize performance. You might just have some settings set wrong.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
um there r no virus in it right?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
um there r no virus in it right?
its not possible for viruses and such to be in this. there are no executable files. I believe mediashare has an automatic system to delete anything with malicious software.
this file only contains a ton of images
just make sure to click the right download button, the blue one in the image below
1611934851590.png

the adds that are on the page are not regulated and might be bad

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
its not possible for viruses and such to be in this. there are no executable files. I believe mediashare has an automatic system to delete anything with malicious software.
this file only contains a ton of images
just make sure to click the right download button, the blue one in the image below View attachment 43111
the adds that are on the page are not regulated and might be bad
if there is a virus I sue MediaFire

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
I don't play 1.16+ that often, but when I do, I'll make sure to try your pack :)