Thank you, ManaCube Owner and Staff!

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
So as many of you may know, the server got attacked by some stupid hackers. But our great owner xDacon and his staff team came to save the day! They fixed it all, and did a /keyall. The /keyall gave everyone on Olympus an easter holiday crate key. Everyone who was there, got amazing rewards from the crate. The chat got spammed by happiness everywhere. I think I'm saying this for not only myself, but for everyone who was there during the /keyall; Thank you, xDacon and the staff team, for cleaning it up in such a short amount of time, and thank you Dacon, for the easter holiday crate key! <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
This is really sweet, thank you @Worrey.

I’d personally like to thank most of the players for remaining calm throughout this situation, and for being understanding. Of course, this isn’t ideal and is frustrating for everyone, not just the staff, so we really appreciate the patience during this. To end it on a good note though, I was played - big time http://prntscr.com/nfy27t.

Hopefully nothing like this happens again, but if it ever does (god forbid), I hope everyone is as understanding and patient as they were today. We truly do have an amazing community.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi @Worrey,
Thanks for this thread, I reallt appreciate what you said, it’s really nice to see players thanking for it.

I also wanted to thank, as @Hallowqueen said, the members that stayed calmed theoughout that time and the staff who helped calm the situation.

¡Hope you have a good day! ❤️