Votes: 100 56.5%

Votes: 22 12.4%

• Total voters

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the amazing times on Manacube everyone!

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!

Additional Edit:

Dutchy1372 is adding in 25 more cubits to this giveaway! YAY! So now the giveaway will be 75 cubits in total!

Last edited:

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
Ign: jnns
Discord: Mika#0065
My favorite Manacube memory was basically when I got VIP, it doesn't seem much for me now but back then it was so special for me.
GL to all participants!

Last edited:

cata

PATRON+
cataclypse
cataclypse
Patron+
Ratings
14 1
Ign: cataclypse
Discord: cataclypse#1936
My favorite Manacube memory was basically when I got Elite :)
GL

Chaseyn

ELITE
Chaseyn
Chaseyn
ELITE
Ratings
Discord: Chaseyn#3918
IGN: Chaseyn
Favourite Memory: One of my favourite memories is playing with my friends on kitpvp and killing our foes in a epic, yet stressful battle. It was very enjoying to come out on top, and win a great fight with a 10v10!. I also have another memory of me making tik toks with my friends on parkour :D

hikr

ELITE
hikr
hikr
ELITE
Ratings
19 1
hikr#9853
zHy2SpkdlWkmfW2k
Favorite memory: Winning a 150k cf on KitpvP

IGN: KluNoxall
Discord: KluNoxall#1948
Haven't been playing on here for long so my favorite memory isn't anything interesting
Just me and a few friends joking around on our island and laughing about dumb stuff lol

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
I love this idea! Tysm for doing this giveaway!
My discord is: LunarLuuna#5874
My IGN is TsukiMizu ! I play on survival.

My Favorite memory is when I began the first project of mine - The Reef! I have come such a long way in constructing this complex underwater structure block by block! Many people love it! and I'm glad they do. Tysm for doing this giveaway and Happy thanksgiving! <3

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
IGN: xTosh
Discord: Toshi#4755
My newest favorite memory has got to be when I got my first actual sva item on Atlas (not including sell wands). It was the second-ever promo crate that I had opened, and I managed to nab a Maple Pick from it so :D
<3

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
IGN: bostaff605
Discord: Mychael#3374
My favorite memory is really anytime when I've played with the amazing people of manacube :)
I also want to thank you for doing this giveaway that is very kind of you :)

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I love this idea! Tysm for doing this giveaway!
My discord is: LunarLuuna#5874
My IGN is TsukiMizu ! I play on survival.

My Favorite memory is when I began the first project of mine - The Reef! I have come such a long way in constructing this complex underwater structure block by block! Many people love it! and I'm glad they do. Tysm for doing this giveaway and Happy thanksgiving! <3
Where is this project?

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
IGN: AshleyMarie
Discord: ashleymarie#9962
Fav ManaCube Memory: Becoming Olympus staff was one of my favorite moments! Being able to help out and volunteer for the server, especially on Olympus, my favorite community, was super exciting and I still enjoy it to this day!

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, best of luck to all who enter! <3