kile5453

ELITE
kile5453
kile5453
ELITE
Ratings
Discord: kile5453#6780
IGN: kile5453
Favorite memory: Back when I was a whole lot newer to manacube, I was playing on oasis and trying to get a bone axe in the darkroot gardens. After like 2 hours of getting nothing, I kind of gave up. That was when Dig (digitydog) gave me a bone axe for free, as she saw how frustrated I was getting over it. Another one of my favorite memories was when I got an elytra. I honestly wasn't even trying to get one, I just wanted the phantom to stop bothering me and with 1 super lucky bow and arrow shot, I killed it and got one, first try.

Ratings
Ign: ItsDirtyKitty
Discord: ItsDirtyKitty#3560
My favourite memory from manacube is waking up 1 hour after our shield ended after grace on factions, and seeing the entire base split in half from 3 different directions :mc_46-0::(

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the amazing times on Manacube everyone!

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!

Additional Edit:

Dutchy1372 is adding in 25 more cubits to this giveaway! YAY! So now the giveaway will be 75 cubits in total!
GodsWealth
GodsWealth#0097
if I don't win this I'm suing, my fav memory is Cowamin taking all of my cubits! Oh wait, that's more than once...

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
IGN: TheDestroyer7234
Discord: Dessssss#6637
Favourite Memory: I actually have a lot that I've made while playing Manacube. But I think my favorite is when I would do parkour with George and Corn and we would all struggle and help each other out too. At the end, we would always take a screenshot of us and I really miss doing this. Luckily, I've been doing some maps with Blue and sometimes even casey :D

7T7

ELITE
Zeventy7
Zeventy7
ELITE
IGN: Zeventy7
Discord: Zevvy#7222
Fav minecraft memory def was wen I met the bois my best friends from manacube i love them and would use these cubits to get the last one elite

Tytler

PATRON+
Tytler
Tytler
Patron+
Ratings
Discord: Tytler#9770
Ign Tytler
Fav memory: Was when I joined Ruthless back in ss3 (when they was Squanches) which was random because I was next to their p home for a while and became friends w them and after like 2-3 weeks Klown asked me if I trusted him and he claimed my house and sent me a request to join his party. He's done a lot for me in the past and im forever grateful for what he's done, and so I try to do the same with some people. Even though I cant do giveaways like this I sometimes randomly give randos a good amount of ingame money or items. You doing great things man, and good luck to everyone who entered.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Discord: Tytler#9770
Ign Tytler
Fav memory: Was when I joined Ruthless back in ss3 (when they was Squanches) which was random because I was next to their p home for a while and became friends w them and after like 2-3 weeks Klown asked me if I trusted him and he claimed my house and sent me a request to join his party. He's done a lot for me in the past and im forever grateful for what he's done, and so I try to do the same with some people. Even though I cant do giveaways like this I sometimes randomly give randos a good amount of ingame money or items. You doing great things man, and good luck to everyone who entered.
Thanks for that, means alot <3

Smolfen

ELITE
Smolfen
Smolfen
ELITE
Ratings
3 1
IGN: Smolfen
Discord: Smolfen#7131
Fav ManaCube Memory: When dutchy gifted me the rest of cubits to buy vip+, made me so happy :D

Ratings
IGN: Jungle_Turtle
Discord: delinore#0665
My favorite memory on Manacube was figuring out how to kill a wither i had spawned... didnt have a bow. Figured out i could fly with my vote cookies -_-

AliRezaRCH

VIP
AliRezaRCH
AliRezaRCH
VIP
Ratings
8 3
IGN : AliRezaRCH
Discord : AliRezaRCH#8236
let me tell that my favorite was yesterday, i was mining in hades so xTosh helped us (3 people) to grow fast in hades so now we all rebirth one time and im going for the secod so it was my first and favorite <3