First Name
Levi

Country or Timezone
New Zealand

Discord username
RewindTheRewind#9329

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
As a Member of ManaCube, I Have come to enjoy this server; as much as I like playing on it, I love to help with it. I make new friends every day, and with the friends I gain, the more trust they put into me. To be an MVP+ member means that I can help people Repair their items, I can sell my TempFly From Voting and have them trust me more. To me, Trust is everything, with trust people can let you Build, fix or help them with anything, and me to become a Moderator, is like The Maximum amount of trust and so people can ask for me to help them with thing such as Their Problems, Them needing Help and Sorting out Arguments between the players. I want to become a Moderator to keep people From Accusing people of cheating, Stopping people from Hacking and Dealing with them when they do. Over the Years I have Analysed Moves of Staff Members, Weather they were from ManaCube or another Server.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I've played on ManaCube since April last Year, I have Learnt a lot from spending time on the server and the Awesome staff Crew I have watched what they do with the server and to support the players. I have played on survival for 107 hours, i'm hoping to gain some more hour Soon

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I can Deticate 16 to 20 hours a week, 30 hours when i'm on Holiday

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have many skills, Mostly trust with the players, I have been a Mod On a Previous Server and Much enjoyed it, now I've realized that I have spent Enough time On survival and I'm ready to become a staff member. One of the skills I have is Trust, People have to trust me to become a staff member otherwise they think you are an Untrustworthy staff member and won't allow you to help them, and to me, Trust is everything I am honest Anywhere I go and that's why I like to help people Because They Know They can trust me. Another Skill I have is Monitoring Suspicious Behavior Over the time I have been On ManaCube I Reported several Reports And they have Always been Dealt with, and this makes me think About I can become a Staff Member. Another Skill I have is to help others around me I'm always there to help someone when they are in need, I have gained many friends over the time I have been here, a Large sum Because I have helped them learn how to play, I also have a supportive attitude and I am always there if you need help

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have had many experiences with being a Staff member, Such as me Moderating on another server (Shut down), I have dealt with Many players before and I know all there tricks they use to make it seem like they are not cheating, I have also Watched a lot of YouTubers Moderate their server and have Learnt a lot of ways To find Cheaters and how they Try to hide that they are cheating and I can put my skills to use with this. I have been a role model I real life too, I was crowned one of the nicest People in my School and that made me Feel like I could make people Feel Happy anywhere so I want to put my kindness into ManaCube and Help the Community. Another Experience I have had, which was… once I was watching two best Friends Fight In game, And I came along and I talked to them Privately, As I talked to them I spoke About their Friendship and how they need Each other, and soon After that They became Friends Again.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Friendly,
Over the time I have been here I have made many friends as I explained Above, But I try to Express myself as a rather Friendly person, Even though I may not Filling out Staff Applications By saying Stuff like, "You have not Met the Requirements" But when I'm in Game or chatting on Discord, I'm actually a really nice person you can talk to me about anything and I won't judge you whether your sad about something or you just need help, I'll always be there to help. Being a Nice person is a big part In me, it has played a Massive role in my life and I love being that kind person to my peers, even when someone May be Angry, I would ask them to stop whatever they are doing, but if they Continue their actions it will result in a Temporary mute

Mature,
To be a staff member you have to be a Mature person or it looks like your not taking this Seriously, like if I just didn't Really understand the role of a staff member, This Application would be pointless. When I am Writing a Review on an Application I try to be Specific as possible to make it seem like taking it seriously, I myself think as a Mature person and For someone to take you as someone who knows what you are doing You have to take it seriously or People won't come to you when they need help

Trustworthy
I think I am a very Trustworthy person, due to people lending me their items, giving me Permission to build or help them fix something and Letting me have full access to their open Belongings. Knowing that someone trusts you makes you feel like a Role model, and that's what I want to be… I was people to know whatever they need or whatever they need help with, they can trust me with anything, because I have been told by people that I am very Trustworthy and being that said about me makes it feel like everyone can trust me because I want everyone to feel like they can trust me, and being a Moderator gives you full access to people Trusting you… and that's another reason I want to become staff to help people

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe a Staff Member member is to Support and to be ready whatever people throw at me, to be a Staff member You have to Follow rules very closely and watch out for other players who may want to harm the Server rules. A staff member, is someone to trust and someone to talk to, to be a staff member It's takes Courage to put yourself out there, and watch the server for any Cheaters or People who need help

Are you able to use recording software?
I use Obs Studio but it's not Stable on my PC, I use a Screenshot software Called Lightshot

Anything else we should know?
I have 1 Infraction on Record [1/3] Grief, I Murdered some Turtles :( Sorry Sil
You can learn more about me on the Introduction Forum Page
My Word count is 1021 on deeper Topic Questions

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Last edited:
Ratings
149 6
Hey mate, firstly your staff application seems pretty good in the detail/information section, I give you props to that. You've got a decent amount of forum posts and I've seen you around Survival before. One issue is that you're quite inactive and it doesn't seem that you've engaged yourself that much in the Discord community, I highly suggest that you become active on there, It's a + 0.5 for me.

Best of luck! :)
- TheProTroller

ThatComicGuy

MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
126 6
Hey mate, firstly your staff application seems pretty good in the detail/information section, I give you props to that. You've got a decent amount of forum posts and I've seen you around Survival before. One issue is that you're quite inactive and it doesn't seem that you've engaged yourself that much in the Discord community, I highly suggest that you become active on there, It's a + 0.5 for me.

Best of luck! :)
- TheProTroller
Yes I agree, thanks for the feedback, hope to see you in the near future :)

PizzaMorris

MVP+
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
MVP+
Ratings
45 2
Your Minecraft Username
ThatComicGuy

What server are you applying for
Survival

First Name
Levi

Country or Timezone
New Zealand

Discord username
RewindTheRewind#9329

Why do you want to become staff?
As a Member of ManaCube, I Have come to enjoy this server; as much as I like playing on it, I love to help with it. I make new friends every day, and with the friends I gain, the more trust they put into me. To be an MVP+ member means that I can help people Repair their items, I can sell my TempFly From Voting and have them trust me more. To me, Trust is everything, with trust people can let you Build, fix or help them with anything, and me to become a Moderator, is like The Maximum amount of trust and so people can ask for me to help them with thing such as Their Problems, Them needing Help and Sorting out Arguments between the players. I want to become a Moderator to keep people From Accusing people of cheating, Stopping people from Hacking and Dealing with them when they do. Over the Years I have Annynalised Moves of Staff Members, Weather they were from ManaCube or another Server.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I've played on ManaCube since April last Year, I have Learnt a lot from spending time on the server and the Awesome staff Crew I have watched what they do with the server and to support the players. I have played on survival for 107 hours, i'm hoping to gain some more hour Soon

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I can Deticate 16 to 20 hours a week, 30 hours when i'm on Holiday

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have many skills, Mostly trust with the players, I have been a Mod On a Previous Server and Much enjoyed it, now I've realized that I have spent Enough time On survival and I'm ready to become a staff member. One of the skills I have is Trust, People have to trust me to become a staff member otherwise they think you are an Untrustworthy staff member and won't allow you to help them, and to me, Trust is everything I am honest Anywhere I go and that's why I like to help people Because They Know They can trust me. Another Skill I have is Monitoring Suspicious Behavior Over the time I have been On ManaCube I Reported several Reports And they have Always been Dealt with, and this makes me think About I can become a Staff Member. Another Skill I have is to help others around me I'm always there to help someone when they are in need, I have gained many friends over the time I have been here, a Large sum Because I have helped them learn how to play, I also have a supportive attitude and I am always there if you need help

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have had many experiences with being a Staff member, Such as me Moderating on another server (Shut down), I have dealt with Many players before and I know all there tricks they use to make it seem like they are not cheating, I have also Watched a lot of YouTubers Moderate their server and have Learnt a lot of ways To find Cheaters and how they Try to hide that they are cheating and I can put my skills to use with this. I have been a role model I real life too, I was crowned one of the nicest People in my School and that made me Feel like I could make people Feel Happy anywhere so I want to put my kindness into ManaCube and Help the Community. Another Experience I have had, which was… once I was watching two best Friends Fight In game, And I came along and I talked to them Privately, As I talked to them I spoke About their Friendship and how they need Each other, and soon After that They became Friends Again.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Friendly,
Over the time I have been here I have made many friends as I explained Above, But I try to Express myself as a rather Friendly person, Even though I may not Filling out Staff Applications By saying Stuff like, "You have not Met the Requirements" But when I'm in Game or chatting on Discord, I'm actually a really nice person you can talk to me about anything and I won't judge you whether your sad about something or you just need help, I'll always be there to help. Being a Nice person is a big part In me, it has played a Massive role in my life and I love being that kind person to my peers, even when someone May be Angry, I would ask them to stop whatever they are doing, but if they Continue their actions it will result in a Temporary mute

Mature,
To be a staff member you have to be a Mature person or it looks like your not taking this Seriously, like if I just didn't Really understand the role of a staff member, This Application would be pointless. When I am Writing a Review on an Application I try to be Specific as possible to make it seem like taking it seriously, I myself think as a Mature person and For someone to take you as someone who knows what you are doing You have to take it seriously or People won't come to you when they need help

Trustworthy
I think I am a very Trustworthy person, due to people lending me their items, giving me Permission to build or help them fix something and Letting me have full access to their open Belongings. Knowing that someone trusts you makes you feel like a Role model, and that's what I want to be… I was people to know whatever they need or whatever they need help with, they can trust me with anything, because I have been told by people that I am very Trustworthy and being that said about me makes it feel like everyone can trust me because I want everyone to feel like they can trust me, and being a Moderator gives you full access to people Trusting you… and that's another reason I want to become staff to help people

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe a Staff Member member is to Support and to be ready whatever people throw at me, to be a Staff member You have to Follow rules very closely and watch out for other players who may want to harm the Server rules. A staff member, is someone to trust and someone to talk to, to be a staff member It's takes Courage to put yourself out there, and watch the server for any Cheaters or People who need help

Are you able to use recording software?
I use Obs Studio but it's not Stable on my PC, I use a Screenshot software Called Lightshot

Anything else we should know?
I have 1 Infraction on Record [1/3] Grief, I Murdered some Turtles :( Sorry Sil
You can learn more about me on the Introduction Forum Page
My Word count is 1021 on deeper Topic Questions

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes
You're funny/kind/active, you've been on the forums a lot and I think you'll be an amazing staff member :D +1

CosmicLunaBunny

MVP+
zBld
zBld
MVP+
Ratings
9 3
Hey buddy I’ll give this a +0.8 your very active I see you help other players and you passed all requirements. You respond to all forums posts which is great!
Good luck
Cosmic

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
382 11
This is a very detailed application. I think you should be ready to prove moderation on previous servers although I doubt it to be necessary or even asked for. I think it is one of your strongest points. I think you could stand to be a little more active within the community however you do usually answer questions from newer players which is a huge bonus from me. I think if you raised your in game (playing once a day even if only for a short amount of time) and discord activity you will most assuredly get into the reviewing stage. Also small thing you still did the capitalisation thing we talked about :D
Good luck Comic
- Raptor

ThatComicGuy

MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
126 6
This is a very detailed application. I think you should be ready to prove moderation on previous servers although I doubt it to be necessary or even asked for. I think it is one of your strongest points. I think you could stand to be a little more active within the community however you do usually answer questions from newer players which is a huge bonus from me. I think if you raised your in game (playing once a day even if only for a short amount of time) and discord activity you will most assuredly get into the reviewing stage. Also small thing you still did the capitalisation thing we talked about :D
Good luck Comic
- Raptor
Thank you Raptor! Appreciate the feedback, I agree with what you have said, and I will try to boost my Hours

sillllllllllllll

VIP
sillllllllllllll
sillllllllllllll
VIP
Ratings
I am giving this application a +0,8 and here's why:

Your application is very detailed. You are over the required amount of words, and you've got a lot of forum posts. I haven't known you for long, but as far as I know, you are a really kind person, and I think you are very good at helping out people. You're active, and it looks like you have a lot of experience. I think you will be a great staff member, and I wish you luck with your application! -Sil

ThatComicGuy

MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
126 6
I am giving this application a +0,8 and here's why:

Your application is very detailed. You are over the required amount of words, and you've got a lot of forum posts. I haven't known you for long, but as far as I know, you are a really kind person, and I think you are very good at helping out people. You're active, and it looks like you have a lot of experience. I think you will be a great staff member, and I wish you luck with your application! -Sil
Hey there!
Thanks for taking the time to Read my Application! I really hope to see you in the future my Friend