The 2021 National Manacube Convention.

Is this a good idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
So I was laying down and I had this cool though, what if dacon hosted a convention?! that would be so cool, he can rent out one of those convention venues and everyone that would like to go can meet up and we can do little mini games, some parkour, and laser tag and giveaway free merch! I would look soooo fresh with a manacube hat and shirt on! I would get all the girls!
plus i can finally meet dadcon and maybe him and i can fight in a boxing ring.
Let’s make this happen! come on dacon please! you and your team make this work!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I WILL NOT MEET PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY LIVE IN CHINA IN PERSON WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOCIAL DISTANCING. ALSO HOLD IT IN NEBRASKA NEBRASKA IS THE BEST STATE.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Due to how much this would cost to set up I truly doubt this would happen perhaps in the future but I don’t think it will anytime soon. It’s a wonderful idea tho I would love to participate in something like this.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I WILL NOT MEET PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY LIVE IN CHINA IN PERSON WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOCIAL DISTANCING. ALSO HOLD IT IN NEBRASKA NEBRASKA IS THE BEST STATE.
Do you think we’ll be social distancing in 2021? Please do not be xenophobic.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Do you think we’ll be social distancing in 2021? Please do not be xenophobic.
And Nebraska is One of The Worst States in Mankind!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
Due to how much this would cost to set up I truly doubt this would happen perhaps in the future but I don’t think it will anytime soon. It’s a wonderful idea tho I would love to participate in something like this.
This comment does pretty much sum up the post, but this seems like something really fun for the community and generally, a fun event if it could ever be pulled off.

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
It would definitely be neat, but there's also a lot of other things to take into consideration, granted, from what I've noticed there are around 2 million people who have used the server (overall), and about 21k on the discord, not sure how many here on the forums, but probably a large majority of the players are minors and unable to travel freely by themselves (assuming this is an irl event), and even those who are legal adults, there's also travel costs and all that that would be looked into, so while I think yeah it would be a fun idea, I just think there are too many other things that play into it that would make it nearly, if not, impossible to do.