Accepted The Ancient Texts: Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
3 1
Thanks for the time. I should note that this is my first map and I did not play any maps before making it. Also the jumps are possible I tested all of them more than one time, I guess they are just not clear. One last this the wool on anything lower than 1.12 looks bad and makes the gradient of the books not work. Anyways, thanks for the feedback, I will go fix some of the problems.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Thanks for the time. I should note that this is my first map and I did not play any maps before making it. Also the jumps are possible I tested all of them more than one time, I guess they are just not clear. One last this the wool on anything lower than 1.12 looks bad and makes the gradient of the books not work. Anyways, thanks for the feedback, I will go fix some of the problems.
Did you test them in version 1.8.9? Some jumps are only possible in certain versions, so make sure to test 1.8.9 on the jumps as well.

Ratings
3 1
That was it. You can jump higher in 1.12 making 4 jumps not possible. Thanks i never would have checked lol.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there
123noobi

I'm very glad to say this map is going to be Accepted as a Medium Donator!

The theme has an abundance of originality and so does the concept
The parkour is one of my favorites although a tiny bit hard and long it still fits the difficulty well!
The build is just phenomenal as usual with your builds, This map is truly beautiful and im very happy to say it is one of my favorites!

Thank you for submitting and we hope to see so much more from you in the future!

Have a wonderful day!
-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.