959 435
So yes, long time without making a map.

Map Maker: Blurpyfied
Parkour adjuster: JustKyr0

Jumps: 155 (there is a 4 question quiz that I made
/Plot home Blurpyfied 5
Difficulty: Insane
Pictures:

I may have missed a few directional areas, so if you find them please post them in the tread.

There is a quiz, and the correct answers are posted here In order
pirate treasure
October 4,2004 July12,2013
tasha,tyrone,uniqua,austin,pablo,
Janice Burgess

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Great job finishing your map. No need to put my name, I barely even tested the map. Good luck!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Noah,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, there are other "kid show" maps but none of the Backyardigans, so good job coming up with an original theme. However, the build doesn't portray the group very accurately. All of the members are barely recognizable and the proportions are not accurate to the characters in the show. I would say they all look very thin. Pablo in particular looks especially odd to me. The map overall feels very plain and I feel more could have been done with the build and theme to make it look more cohesive. The characters are all supposed to be good friends yet they are all standing really far apart, for example.

The parkour itself was overall extremely easy for the insane difficulty, and wasn't mixed or varied a whole lot. The parkour that does exist is pretty boring and not super fun to play. The map is riddled with extremely annoying and gimmicky aspects that are way too hard, and extremely frustrating. Checkpoints were not placed to combat any of that frustration. There were also far too many TP blocks which made the overall path very confusing, a map this small should hardly need one TP block, much less several. The quiz I think would do better on a dropper map because it really doesn't add any parkour elements to the map.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.