sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
when i was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band. he said son when, you grow up, will you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damned

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
when i was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band. he said son when, you grow up, will you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damned
did he also ask would defeat the demons and all the non-believers? (I do know a tiny sliver of music knowledge)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
did he also ask would defeat the demons and all the non-believers? (I do know a tiny sliver of music knowledge)
yup!!!! including all the plans that they have made. one day he's gonna leave me a phantom and lead me in the summer so i can join the black parade

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
483 21
Hello,

Sadly, this map is being REJECTED.
The theme is original, so good job on that! Currently the execution of this map is not original though, as we alreayd have maps that look similar.

The build itself lacks depth and detail. Shape and size your build so that the pathing can be done one one main "island" so that there is no floating parkour can be reduced as it currently looks messy.

The parkour itself is too easy for a medium map, apart from the odd neo. Sadly the parkour is repetitive. Use more variation such as heads, cocoa beans, water, slimes, glass panes, vines, trapdoors, etc to add more variation to your maprkour.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future
Have a good day'night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.