Rejected The Corruption - hard (resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xXSpaghett69Xx
Map Name: the corruption
plot warp: /plot v xXSpaghett69Xx 1
Plot ID: -109;16
Jumps: 71
Checkpoints: 5

I have changed the map so the parkour is more unique and I revamped the map so it is less relatable to a village map. I also added a few jumps that are unique to my map specifically, as well as incorporated cobwebs into the parkour, and used ladders and iron bars to make special neo jumps.

The images aren't as up to date as I would like, but there are only minor changes that the images don't show

Attachments

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, xXSpaghett69Xx

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Seems quite like the old parkour map you submitted while I did reject, you just added some refinements and touches to the build by the looks of it, not really that original of a theme as I've seen plenty of maps quite similar to the build that you've introduced.

Build: Your build isn't really that great, to be honest, I can see you tried to put more effort int your map submission but for example, your mountain doesn't really look natural at all, you can see clearly that its basically a flat wall with some different additions to it which makes it look unnatural. Your town is also pretty simple.

Parkour: Your parkour, you added some more since your last submission but still, there isn't much addition and your parkour is still unvaried and feels somewhat in sections/repetitive which definitely makes your map feel boring from my view.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.