Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
Unfortunately, I'm gonna give this a -1 for the following reasons; First of all, the theme is slightly unoriginal, yes I don't recall seeing any 'desert' maps yet, but there are quite a bit of biome maps by now which could deem it unoriginal. The build itself isn't very attractive, the builds you've made are very plain and simple, the floating parkour makes the build look less attractive as well. The parkour I find is very repetitive and barely has any variation. I also think that the 'barrier part' of the map is very confusing and messy, it could use more directions and indications that its barriers.
Best of luck!

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to built and submit your map, unfortunately I am going to have to give this application a "-1" rating for the following reasons:

Reason 1: The map is quite unoriginal as we have many biome themed maps (though I have not seen any desert ones as of yet) people could still count a desert map as a biome map so personally I think it is a bit unoriginal

Reason 2: The map is not very good looking and appealing to me personally, the parkour does not help with this factor as with all the blocks floating around the place it makes the map look even more unattractive

Reason 3: The map is not the easiest to follow, I tried to play it but the barrier part in particular was very confusing to me I suggest to try add more directions and make the map a bit easier to follow

I wish you the best of luck in getting your map accepted!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello X_Wisheh_X,
Unfortunately I will be rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are a few maps already that fit in the desert theme, as well as many maps with the floating islands theme.
The build isn't very attractive, you primarily used sand & sandstone, making the build look quite plain, I know for the desert theme that it is harder to use a large variety of blocks.

The parkour is quite repetitive, there were a lot of single block jumps & ladders, this makes the map less enjoyable to do, so I would recommend using a larger variety of blocks & items when creating jumps. I noticed a lot of barriers in the map, it made it a lot more confusing at points in where you were meant to go. In the future, I would suggest using less barriers & adding something like signs or item frames along them to give a clearer guide on where they are, to make the map less confusing.

Thanks for submitting your map! Hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.