Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello lmhunter and lmtyler,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as we already have a planets themed map, as well as a globe map on ManaCube. In the future, please check the Parkour List before building a map to make sure you have an original theme. The build is okay, the planets themselves are identifiable as the planets in the solar system, but the stars that aren't jumps make the map extremely cluttered and a bit confusing as to where to go at times. I would recommend making one cohesive build in the future.

The parkour somewhat fit the expert difficulty with several neos, etc. But again, the parkour was a bit confusing in some places with an overuse of barriers. Please note that players cannot see barriers whatsoever in the main parkour world, as it is in adventure mode. you can mark barriers with signs, redstone, carpets, banners, etc. if a player will be parkouring on/or the barriers will interfere with what otherwise looks like a clear jump. In addition, the parkour is not varied or mixed much at all, with the majority of the parkour being on the stars, which was pretty repetitive. You can refer to the wiki pages on map making, as well as /warp beta on the server or the Accepted Maps subforum to see visual executions of our current requirements.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.