ELITE
Ratings
21 1
Welcome to my ideas I have for the server:

1. Factions
    1. /ragequit fixed
    2. Knockback and punch fixed
    3. Elite treasure crates
    4. A special pvp area where people can slaughter each other and not run away into the wild
    5. /printer and /schematica to give all people equal chances to learn about cannoning
    6. More commands/purposes on ELITES
    7. Lounge Room for ranked people to trade, talk, etc...
  2. KitPVP
    1. New map release
    2. Kit 10
    3. What about roles? Axe, Archer, Knight, Potion,...
    4. Special events, like king of the hill, murder contracts, special blocks (duration off 10 seconds maybe), rankups (100 kills and 50 mana and 250$)
    5. Buying enchantments for ur sword/bow/armor
    6. More potions (poison, harming, slowness,...)
    7. Another way to earn mana except for voting and killing (events/bounties/air drops....)
  3. Parkour
    1. This server is awesome, it has everything that it's needed, I also had a look on the Beta's. Looking great!
  4. Survival
    1. Maybe a book with what to do/how to start (When i joined idk what was it about)
    2. Why not a real survival like hardcore? (When u die, u can't join anymore, weekly resets, no claims, border distance lower to get people closer --> Survival --> Hunger Games

Thanks for reading my ideas for the server! Hope u enjoy it! Feel free to add a suggestion!
Greetings
Don.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
As for an avid Survival Mode play i can say something more then afking farms, logging on to do a few quests or building mega structures, is very much needed. Ive been playing since september and i have run out of things to do on survival.
With bosses being broken i can't grind for the titles the drop.
With ancient trials broken (well i dont even know that this is, its been broken since i joined)
Adding Content to keep survival players enticed and active on the server would be an amazing feature.