Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Hello Josh!
First, I would like to add that I did not help build this, I simply tested it. Josh, I like the build, but there is nothing special about it. It is just trees and grass. The style of jumps are also very repetitive, I would recommend maybe adding in pod jumps, water jumps, or maybe some glass pane jumps. Nice attempt, but -1 from me.

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
I agree with carvhes. Looking at this build, it just feels incredibly bland and uninspired. I'd focus on the theme of your central build first and foremost so you can build the parkour around it for your next map attempt. -1

bomber

Forum Expert
ELITE
bomberboy124
bomberboy124
ELITE
Ratings
Hello,
Theme is not original, as said there is nothing special about it. Theres honestly not much in it except for trees. I think you got a good idea of building the map, its just a matter of the parkour and themes that you do. Good map but -1 sorry.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello unspeakable_josh, mister_fawkes & Reseptianal,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many biome/nature themed maps. Please refer to the document linked in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is quite plain, as it's mainly grass and trees. I understand this is the theme you're going for, but I would recommend trying to have something a bit more original in your build.
The parkour is very repetitive. Try to experiment with more blocks and items, as well as the way you utilize these, to make your map more fun to complete.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, and the length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.