The KitPvP Server

Should they make changes to the server host and anti-cheat?

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
To all Staff on KitPvP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that because the lag on the server people are scared to jump down in diamond sets. Therefore it just leads them to quit the server and not enjoy it at all. I think that if you guys as staff increase the amount of priority on kitpvp it could become a great server with many players. People will start to enjoy it. The lag is not the only issue. You guys need to install a good anti-cheat. I can't even tell you how many times I have been anti-cheated because it thinks im cheating, but on the other hand people who are actually cheating stay on the servers for months at a time without being noticed by the staff or the anti-cheat. In all I think the server could end up being as good as some people think it already is. I understand the staff is trying hard to give equal respect to all prospects of Manacube but if you guys could focus on each server at a time I think the server could end up being way better. This also gives more money to Dacon if he really wants it that badly.
Anti-Cheat is a huge problem on KitPvP. It seems like the there is not anti-cheat at all. I think if you guys partner with another server to get a good anti-cheat if would be very worth it. There are many servers to partner with but I think the one you guys could most relate to is InvadedLands. It has a KitPvP that is very similar. Using their anti-cheat will increase the amount of legit players making the game so much more fun and enjoyable.
Lag on kitpvp is probably the biggest issue I have ever seen on any server. You can barely even walk. Every 30 seconds you get glitched in the floor or you can't even move. Every once in a while staff gets on the restart the server but it honestly does nothing and leaves us where we ended off. The lag is like a whole new experience. It makes the game so horrendous. When I play with lag I feel like i'm getting ddos or something. Everytime I sit in discord with my friends and play KitPvP the only thing they talk about is the lag. It makes the game so bad. I think that changing the host will increase the amount of players because it will make the game easier and more enjoyable. No more glitching through the floor and no more being stuck in a block.
In all I think making changes to the KitPvP server is a good thing and should be done. If you guys need to shutdown the server for a little to replace the host I think everyone would agree. The server won't lose any players by shutting it down. It will only bring more players back because of the improvements. If any staff is reading this please take into consideration that most the OG's quit because of the lag. As I mentioned before it will only bring people to the server. Please make changes it will make everyone happy.

-Toushee

Ratings
to be honest i whole heatedly agree. I left kitpvp and started on factions for exactly those reasons. I 100% agree and hope this post drives change.

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
to be honest i whole heatedly agree. I left kitpvp and started on factions for exactly those reasons. I 100% agree and hope this post drives change.
You got banned on factions for freecam cegging our spawners..

Ratings
I'm pretty sure that staff is working on a new anti cheat (also intending to decrease lag). It was stated on the Manacube Discord.
The have been saying that they are fixing things for the longest time but now they finally took steps and got a new anti cheat that for some reason are holding it back. They need to release things and have priorities for servers that are important.

RebeliousHaz

Dedicated Member
VIP+
RebeliousHaz
RebeliousHaz
VIP+
Ratings
60 1
The have been saying that they are fixing things for the longest time but now they finally took steps and got a new anti cheat that for some reason are holding it back. They need to release things and have priorities for servers that are important.
There are priorities set. When they announced that they are in the process of implementing a new anti-cheat system for KitPVP, they said that KitPVP would get their update after Skyblock gets their own update.

Capture.PNG

It may take a long time, as skyblock is already delayed, but all we can do is be patient (as much as it sucks).

Ratings
There are priorities set. When they announced that they are in the process of implementing a new anti-cheat system for KitPVP, they said that KitPVP would get their update after Skyblock gets their own update.

View attachment 24609

It may take a long time, as skyblock is already delayed, but all we can do is be patient (as much as it sucks).
The lag has been here forever. It goes back to kit 7 and 8. And this new anti-cheat should have been worked on since the start of the kitpvp server. There are just way too many cheaters and it's almost impossible to play with the lag. I'm not saying that we aren't patient, I'm saying that we basically waited our whole lives and they need to set priorities.

LoveHate

MVP+
LoveHate
LoveHate
MVP+
Ratings
I agree, I have lost too many sets to this. Everytime I drop my ping spikes and I cant move and I start glitching. Because of this I don't play much kit anymore and it needs to be fixed.

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
Hopefully this gets fixed but questions should asked as to why the lag issue has been allowed to continue for so long. Just a thought

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
KitPvP is getting its updates slower than people want, but at least they are getting done. You have to understand that we are one of the smaller communities in ManaCube. The staff is trying their best to make some changes. I'm so excited for KOTH! :D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
To all Staff on KitPvP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that because the lag on the server people are scared to jump down in diamond sets. Therefore it just leads them to quit the server and not enjoy it at all. I think that if you guys as staff increase the amount of priority on kitpvp it could become a great server with many players. People will start to enjoy it. The lag is not the only issue. You guys need to install a good anti-cheat. I can't even tell you how many times I have been anti-cheated because it thinks im cheating, but on the other hand people who are actually cheating stay on the servers for months at a time without being noticed by the staff or the anti-cheat. In all I think the server could end up being as good as some people think it already is. I understand the staff is trying hard to give equal respect to all prospects of Manacube but if you guys could focus on each server at a time I think the server could end up being way better. This also gives more money to Dacon if he really wants it that badly.
Anti-Cheat is a huge problem on KitPvP. It seems like the there is not anti-cheat at all. I think if you guys partner with another server to get a good anti-cheat if would be very worth it. There are many servers to partner with but I think the one you guys could most relate to is InvadedLands. It has a KitPvP that is very similar. Using their anti-cheat will increase the amount of legit players making the game so much more fun and enjoyable.
Lag on kitpvp is probably the biggest issue I have ever seen on any server. You can barely even walk. Every 30 seconds you get glitched in the floor or you can't even move. Every once in a while staff gets on the restart the server but it honestly does nothing and leaves us where we ended off. The lag is like a whole new experience. It makes the game so horrendous. When I play with lag I feel like i'm getting ddos or something. Everytime I sit in discord with my friends and play KitPvP the only thing they talk about is the lag. It makes the game so bad. I think that changing the host will increase the amount of players because it will make the game easier and more enjoyable. No more glitching through the floor and no more being stuck in a block.
In all I think making changes to the KitPvP server is a good thing and should be done. If you guys need to shutdown the server for a little to replace the host I think everyone would agree. The server won't lose any players by shutting it down. It will only bring more players back because of the improvements. If any staff is reading this please take into consideration that most the OG's quit because of the lag. As I mentioned before it will only bring people to the server. Please make changes it will make everyone happy.

-Toushee
Firstly, I appreciate the amount of effort you put into this post. All I can really do is reassure you that a new anti-cheat is in the works. Last I heard, an entirely new one was in development. I hope it turns out to be great as the KitPvP server does have a lot of upside, it just needs a lot more love and attention. Using another servers anti-cheat has been suggested multiple times, however I’m not entirely sure if that’s the direction Dakota wishes to go. Please continue to be patient, I cannot give you an exact timetable, but all I’ve been told is that it should be worked on after this sky block release.

Thank you

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
As for hackers, we are doing our best, unfortunately due to the anti cheats current situation, it is quite difficult to keep the server hacker free 100% of the time. Please continue to ./report players in game.

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
To all Staff on KitPvP

-Toushee
Yes, I have said multiple things about this problem and i don't mean to sound repetitive or hating but its true, now i don't know what is going on, on their end but they need to fix this.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
This is still a very bad and long on going problem with the KitPVP server, i even feel that the majority of the "better" players have sopped playing, and this being the main reasons for this happening. I hope that it can get fixed soon :)

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
To all Staff on KitPvP

-Toushee
couldnt have said it better. I replied to a newer thread addressing this aswell. Its literally killing the server.. serv is so great, but just this little issue ruins it. and it still does :( This is a screenshot of what I thinks the root problem. It blocks you from using the bow, "each limiter".

Attachments

Last edited: