The Last Straw | #NoMoreKitLag

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
The issues with basic mechanics in this server are really starting to aggravate players that have spent hours on the server to get the best gear and overall have a great time. I know the moderation/staff have heard this complaint more times than it could be counted. However, this is just bewildering. This incident (link below) happened at around midnight PST (Night of the 29th and Morning of 30th).

It most likely isn't a server-end problem. The server sits pretty and 19.5 - 20 TPS consistently. What could it be? Curious if I can get my protection 3 unbreaking 3 set back for this one.

#NoMoreKitLag

Here is the clip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jEKyDfgYuhJ2oKxt6

If the clip does not load, use the three dots on the top-right to download it.

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
The issues with basic mechanics in this server are really starting to aggravate players that have spent hours on the server to get the best gear and overall have a great time. I know the moderation/staff have heard this complaint more times than it could be counted. However, this is just bewildering. This incident (link below) happened at around midnight PST (Night of the 29th and Morning of 30th).

It most likely isn't a server-end problem. The server sits pretty and 19.5 - 20 TPS consistently. What could it be? Curious if I can get my protection 3 unbreaking 3 set back for this one.

#NoMoreKitLag

Here is the clip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jEKyDfgYuhJ2oKxt6

If the clip does not load, use the three dots on the top-right to download it.
I totally agree. I was going to make a similar thread addressing this issue. Either you freeze with a ton of other people and log in combat or you get stuck (like this guy posting this thread) and after lag out in combat.. fix it... it's the anti-cheat that's broken. Sometimes I can't even use my bow because the anti-cheat blocks it (false positives) and I after log out. This happens to mannnyyy people.
This is a problem with their anti-cheat. Here I have some screenshots. You can't play for 30 minutes without lagging out in combat. I've lost so much god stuff to this lag.
FIX THE ANTI CHEAT OR DISABLE IT (TO SEE IF ITS CAUSING THE ISSUE, WHICH IT IS) BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. we all miss using god gear without losing it to lag! ;(

Attachments

Last edited:

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
It’s sad because a lot of regular players have quit. Means at best new players stick around for a week or 2 and then leave, so it’s rare to see older players still logging on.