Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Yes, I forgot last week. Leave me alone.

Community News
@anaxrocks dropped the April 2023 thread! Congratulations to all champions, staff, etc.!

Weekly Interviewee - @TeamJacob
When did you start playing Manacube, and why?
I started playing Manacube shortly after the merge announcement in July 2021. However, I started playing Asgard Prisons in early March 2021. At the time I recently quit working to focus on my schooling, but had a lot of extra time on my hands. I played Minecraft fer several years up until 2015, but never touched the game for about 6 years. I joined Mineville because it was the first server on the server list website I was on that had less than 2k players online. I was looking for a server that had around 100 players online because I felt like it would have the most community interaction, etc.

What realm do you most enjoy playing and why?
Since Earth's release in April 2021 it has always been my home realm. It's by far my favorite because of the community we have here. We've had so many great players come and go over the last couple of years, but at the end of the day it's always what I believe is the best community on the network. Earth just had the "small community" mentality.

What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time I find myself spending most of my time socializing with my friends and family. Over the last year I've learned some of the most important lessons in my life. My close family and friends mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without them. Besides that I guess I spend a lot of time working on school work.

What made you decide to become staff?
I think the better question here is "How did I get staff?" because quite honestly I don't know the answer to that question. I guess I wanted to become staff because of my love for the realm. Like I stated previous Earth has always been my favorite realm since it released and I decided to apply for staff to be able to do everything I can to try and help the realm grow and become one of the big realms on the network.

Meme
1683439648529.png

Thiaguetete

MVP
Thiaguetete
Thiaguetete
MVP
Ratings
Quite interesting knowing all that information about Jacob! Me I used to play when the server was still MineVast but now I'm in with another account haha

Ratings
426 8
Quite interesting knowing all that information about Jacob! Me I used to play when the server was still MineVast but now I'm in with another account haha
Agreed, the story is fascinating...