Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hey all! Here we got the 4th iteration of the Manacube Weekly for this week! We actually have SOME notable news this week (luckily), so let's jump into it!

@IGLSteph's Helper application for Earth has passed the beginning stages and has reached the reviewing stage
@Swrds has dropped the poll for the 7th Elite Community title

I won't be including a "Weekly Notable Thread" as I would consider both of the above to be pretty major :)

This week's interviewee: @JASO0ON
1. When and why did you start playing Manacube?
I first started playing around 3 years ago. At the moment I had no premium account so I used to use EasyMC to play. I started playing manacube because I honestly wanted to become a staff member in a server such as manacube, but that's not really the reason as to why I still play.

2. Who is your favorite forums member?
I don't really have a favorite to be honest, but I've heard good things about @sohpiee

3. What is your favorite realm?
Survival.

4. What do you like to do in your free time?
Edit videos and code my upcoming game.

5. What is your favorite video game? (Minecraft is not a valid answer)
Call of Duty Warzone 2.

6. What is your hot take? (keep it away from topics that will erupt into flame wars)
Manacube has ruined it's uniqueness. Nowadays everything is even more P2W and the elite rank is just useless. You used to get a key each month but now, not even that. It's sad to see as I have personally grinded for my rank (with cubits). Not to mention the rank not working in half of the realms.

Weekly Meme
1674316503396.png

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
u should interview dacon and then ask how to get infinite cubits

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
u should interview dacon and then ask how to get infinite cubits
Infinite money hack when
Post automatically merged:

The manacube weekly should become an official thing ngl, would be interesting to see it on the front page of the manacube forums.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Infinite money hack when
Post automatically merged:

The manacube weekly should become an official thing ngl, would be interesting to see it on the front page of the manacube forums.
they just gotta make me staff then i gladly would OFFICIALLY write it for them :D

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294